balders gate 2 language question

i have a version that isnt english is there a file i can change to make it
english?

Joanna Watson <jwatson9@wi.rr.com> wrote:
: i have a version that isnt english is there a file i can change to make it
: english?

You need to replace the dialog.tlk file with the English version. You can obtain this
from a fellow player, but it might also simply work to install an English version of the
patch.

This won't change the audio, however.

--
Jason Compton jcompton@xnet.com

Je 02/05/2005 06:24, Jason Compton skribis:
> You need to replace the dialog.tlk file with the English version. You
> can obtain this from a fellow player, but it might also simply work
> to install an English version of the patch.

Yep, it worked for me.

> This won't change the audio, however.

Which was pretty awful in the Italian version (expecially in ToB).
Once I made it English with the original audio files sent by a friendly
modder and voice actor ;-) but I lost them all during an installation of
Linux... So I purchased an English version of the Baldur's Gate II
Collection (BG2+ToB) from dvdboxoffice.com for about 18 euros, and gave
the Italian version to my girlfriend :)
--
Fare Well! | www.fiag.it | contribuisci a migliorare www.x-privat.org
G | www.getfirefox.com www.getthunderbird.com | www.40tude.com/dialog