Can no longer repeat a keystroke by holding key down

marie

While in Word, I accidentally held down one of the keys
(probably the Ctrl key) for a long period of time. I got
a message asking about a feature associated with this and
apparently I responded the wrong way, because now I
cannot hold the delete key or back space or arrow keys to
move more than one space at a time.
I have looked all over for the answer. If anyone can
help, I'd appreciate it.

"Marie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i melding
> While in Word, I accidentally held down one of the keys
> (probably the Ctrl key) for a long period of time. I got
> a message asking about a feature associated with this and
> apparently I responded the wrong way, because now I
> cannot hold the delete key or back space or arrow keys to
> move more than one space at a time.
> I have looked all over for the answer. If anyone can
> help, I'd appreciate it.

Open "Accessibility Options" in Control Panel. On the keyboard tab, under
FilterKeys, deselect the "Use FilterKeys" check box.

Did this help ? :)

If not, take a look at: http://tinyurl.com/4qm97

--
Leif Nordland