Mea Culpa

Just wanted to apologize for that last post. I changed the date as part of
the joke (the message is dated well after the PS3's release) not realizing
that it would stick around so long. I've sent a request to cancel the
message, so hopefully it will be gone soon. And yes, though a lot of you
seemed to miss it, it was intended to be humorous. With all the posts about
360 and P3 and such, my points are/were:

a) It is ridiculous to make comparisons between two systems which no one
owns yet

and

b) Despite all the technological advances which the next generation
promises, the systems may still end up with problems (such as the PS2's
dreaded "Disk Read Error"). It won't matter that the PS3 uses Blu-Ray disks
if 3 out of 10 consoles develop a problem reading the disks.

I don't think most people realized that you dated your message after
the release date. That part of the joke was probably lost on the
masses.