When pc is turned on after 2 sec it automatically turns off?

When I turn on my new pc, it turns on and then automatically goes off.
My spec are:
cpu:core i5 3570(non K)
Motherboard:intel dh77eb
RAM: 8gb 1600mhz corsair vengence
GPU:asus nvidia gtx 650ti.(connected thru VGA)
HDD:WD cavier blue 1TB
DVD:LG supermulti
PSU:coolermaster extreme 2 625W
Monitor: samsung B2030 20" 1600*900 res.
I ve a ps2 keyboard I am connecting it through a ps2 to usb convertor (cheap one),does this cause short circuit?
I ve tested my PSU by using paper clip ,it was working fine.I took out the GPU,RAM and unplugged hdd ,dvd and turned on then also this problem exists.so is the mobo creating this problem?.I used it for 2 weeks and no problem. but whe i was plaing COD modern warfare 2 my pc freezed from this point onwards it is behaving like i mentioned . Will i get he money back form intel(if it is a defective movbo) so that i can buy a new asus p8h77 m mobo ??
2 answers Last reply
More about when turned automatically turns
  1. I'm going to look at the PSU as the issue. Doing a paperclip test does not verify the PSU is working correctly, only that the PSU fan has power. The Extreme 2 series by CoolerMaster was suggested as a PSU to avoid by HardwareSecrets here http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/article/Cooler-Master-Extreme-2-475-W-Power-Supply-Review/1550/11 (linked to conclusion page) to which CoolerMaster responded with it's own statement which is also included in the review.
    I'm going to suggest you try a known working PSU to check or, if you have a multi-meter, you can check the voltages of your PSU (after jumping it), this link shows voltages for the connector pins http://www.playtool.com/pages/psuconnectors/connectors.html
    I personally think the PSU should be the direction of your focus here.
  2. You could try flashing your CMOS.
    I don't know if your board has that option so best checking your mobo manual and if you don't have the manual check Intel's website they should have a digital version somewhere may take some digging though.
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards