I think the Playstation 3 will overload the human brain !!!

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,finet.unet (More info?)

Yes, all these modern consoles are too much for the human brain,
because most gamers have a pretty low IQ.

A system like the PS3 will surely overload the brains of many gamer,
causing mental meltdowns and brain implosions around the world.

Dangerous !

"Tristan Beeline" <mist_distance@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Yes, all these modern consoles are too much for the human brain,
> because most gamers have a pretty low IQ.
>
> A system like the PS3 will surely overload the brains of many gamer,
> causing mental meltdowns and brain implosions around the world.
>
> Dangerous !

basing this on your own experience?

"Tristan Beeline" <mist_distance@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Yes, all these modern consoles are too much for the human brain,
> because most gamers have a pretty low IQ.
>
> A system like the PS3 will surely overload the brains of many gamer,
> causing mental meltdowns and brain implosions around the world.
>
> Dangerous !

You are a lame ass troll and no one is going to give you troll points by
posting your message to that dumb assed group you included.

"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message

> "Tristan Beeline" <mist_distance@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Yes, all these modern consoles are too much for the human brain,
>> because most gamers have a pretty low IQ.
>>
>> A system like the PS3 will surely overload the brains of many gamer,
>> causing mental meltdowns and brain implosions around the world.
>>
>> Dangerous !
>
> You are a lame ass troll and no one is going to give you troll points by
> posting your message to that dumb assed group you included.

You only had to post that once, sis. :)

"Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
> "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message
>>
>> "Tristan Beeline" <mist_distance@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> Yes, all these modern consoles are too much for the human brain,
>>> because most gamers have a pretty low IQ.
>>>
>>> A system like the PS3 will surely overload the brains of many gamer,
>>> causing mental meltdowns and brain implosions around the world.
>>>
>>> Dangerous !
>>
>> You are a lame ass troll and no one is going to give you troll points by
>> posting your message to that dumb assed group you included.
>
> You only had to post that once, sis. :)

I only posted it once. Different post where someone readded the troll
group. Thanks anyway.

"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote

> I only posted it once.

Twice.

> "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote
>
>> I only posted it once.
>
> Twice.

I only see one post from him. Maybe your newsreader hiccupped. Try purging
the cache and redownloading all the headers and see if it still shows up
twice.

"Adam Corolla" <nospam@nospam03550265902.com> wrote in message

> it still shows up twice.

I know.

> "Adam Corolla" <nospam@nospam03550265902.com> wrote in message
>
>> it still shows up twice.
>
> I know.

Did you come up with that yourself? It's very clever. Normally you
wouldn't think a low-grade moron would be able to come up with something
that's only slightly dull as opposed to severely inane, but I guess even a
stopped clock is right twice a day.

"Adam Corolla" <nospam@nospam03550265902.com> wrote in message

>>> it still shows up twice.
>>
>> I know.
>
> Did you come up with that yourself? It's very clever. Normally you
> wouldn't think a low-grade moron would be able to come up with something
> that's only slightly dull as opposed to severely inane, but I guess even a
> stopped clock is right twice a day.

Wow, now I know why you're called Adam Corolla! That was SCATHING!

>>> I know.
>>
>> Did you come up with that yourself? It's very clever. Normally you
>> wouldn't think a low-grade moron would be able to come up with something
>> that's only slightly dull as opposed to severely inane, but I guess even
>> a stopped clock is right twice a day.
>
> Wow, now I know why you're called Adam Corolla! That was SCATHING!

LOL. Damn, you sure go out of your way to make sure EVERYONE knows you're a
dick, don't you? I suppose he was trolling you to? Actually, he probably
didn't realize what a cock smoker you were and thought he was helping you
out by making a suggestion about your newsreader. Little did he know that
you were just being your good ole penile self and that you already knew
there were not two posts. Good job Fredrick.

"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message

>>> Did you come up with that yourself? It's very clever. Normally you
>>> wouldn't think a low-grade moron would be able to come up with something
>>> that's only slightly dull as opposed to severely inane, but I guess even
>>> a stopped clock is right twice a day.
>>
>> Wow, now I know why you're called Adam Corolla! That was SCATHING!
>
> LOL. Damn, you sure go out of your way to make sure EVERYONE knows you're
> a dick, don't you?

What? Are you that dilusional? I can't respond to being called a low grade
moron with sarcasm? lol. Just more proof that you're bent on me and that I
own you. :)

Quit double posting, BTW.