New Gaming PC

loqic

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2012
Hey guys,

As the title says I'm looking for a new gaming PC. I was wondering if anyone can send me links to good all-in-on gaming PC's as I would not be able to build one myself. My budget is really under $1000 Any help would be great thanks!

As much as a dislike recommending them since some of their parts are overpriced and substandard this could be a start but would require a better GPU (video card) at minimum http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/CyberPower_Z68_Configurator/
There are substantial savings in building yourself!

Engima

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2011
I'm agreeing with rolli59 because most big name companies are in the business of making money and not really is giving you the best components your money can pay for, i.e. greatest profit margin.

loqic

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2012
I agree with you guys, but I am just not tech savvy enough to build a computer on my own...wonder how expensive it is to get somewhere local to put it together if I did try to build it..

Tavo_Nova

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2011
actually you we can recommend you a good gaming PC Parts, but before that ask someone you know or on some shops if they can assemble it for you just pay them a small buck, or hang out in PC Shops and make some friends there, well there's bound to be someone who knows how to assemble, or check the guide above, oh it's really easy, just make sure you read the manual, and put them together, it's like putting Lego together with a guide, buying an ALL IN ONE PC is not good i can assure you, not worth your money