GSM coverage in Katonah, NY, USA?

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone here knows what GSM coverage is like in Katonah,
NY. Nearby Mt. Kisco would appear to have GSM coverage, but I can't find
any information on Katonah. I can roam on either AT&T or T-mobile. The
orange UK website indicates that coverage over the entire area is "high
quality" but I've found their assessments unreliable in the past...

TIA,

David

--
David Horne- www.davidhorne.net
More about coverage katonah

    "David Horne" <this_address_is_for_spam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I'm wondering if anyone here knows what GSM coverage is like in Katonah,
    > NY. Nearby Mt. Kisco would appear to have GSM coverage, but I can't find
    > any information on Katonah. I can roam on either AT&T or T-mobile. The
    > orange UK website indicates that coverage over the entire area is "high
    > quality" but I've found their assessments unreliable in the past...
    >
    > TIA,
    >
    > David

    Very likely to be good for both AT&T and T-Mobile on
    1900 MHz. Katonah just west of interstate highway I-684
    (an expressway), and just north or state highway NY-117.
    With a suitable phone, you'd likely find AT&T 800 MHz
    coverage as well. After all, it's Westchester County,
    just north of the Bronx (New York City).

    I expect you'll get a local report, later today.

    John C. Memphis, Tennessee

GSM Mobile At&T