How do I reinstall XP?

September 4, 2004 11:06:08 PM

My computer is completely hosed. I want to reinstall Windows XP operating
system. How do I do that? I don't have XP on a disk, but I believe there's
a backup copy stored on the HD, isn't there? Any help would be great.

Thanks!
BioBren

More about : reinstall

Anonymous
September 4, 2004 11:06:09 PM

There is only a back-up on the hard drive if the computer manufacturer
placed it there.
Check your manual and/or contact the computer manufacturer for
details.

Otherwise you should have a CD.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]