How do I reinstall XP?

My computer is completely hosed. I want to reinstall Windows XP operating
system. How do I do that? I don't have XP on a disk, but I believe there's
a backup copy stored on the HD, isn't there? Any help would be great.

Thanks!
BioBren
1 answer Last reply
More about reinstall

    There is only a back-up on the hard drive if the computer manufacturer
    placed it there.
    Check your manual and/or contact the computer manufacturer for
    details.

    Otherwise you should have a CD.

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]