Replacing a piece of crap PSU, need some inisght

Hey community,

So I have a Dynex 520W PSU in one of my computers (Yes, I know, its a piece of crap. Its all I had lying around to use though at the time. I didn't have the cash to get another one at the time) I finally have enough cash to replace it. I'm leaning towards a CX430 or a CX500. I don't want to spend too much, preferably less than $50 or so. I would be fine with the CX430, its just that I have no clue whatsoever how much power the 8800GTX pulls.

Here are the specs:
-Athlon 64 X2 4600+ @2.4GHz
-Asus A8MZN-LA
-8800GTX 768MB
-WD Caviar 320GB
-Dynex 520W PSU
-Wintec AMP-X 800MHz RAM (4GB)
-WinVista 32-Bit
-CM Elite 343

The CX430 is also on sale right now:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=422169&Sku=C13-2810

Solution
For a system using a single GeForce 8800 GTX graphics card NVIDIA specifies a minimum of a 450 Watt or greater power supply that has a combined +12 Volt continuous current rating of 28 Amps or greater and that has at least two 6-pin PCI Express supplementary power connectors.

Total Power Supply Wattage is NOT the crucial factor in power supply selection!!! Total Continuous Amperage Available on the +12V Rail(s) is the most important factor.

The Corsair Builder Series CX430 V2 (CMPSU-430CXV2), with its combined +12 Volt continuous current rating of 28 Amps and with one (6+2)-pin PCI Express supplementary power connector, is borderline sufficient to power...
For a system using a single GeForce 8800 GTX graphics card NVIDIA specifies a minimum of a 450 Watt or greater power supply that has a combined +12 Volt continuous current rating of 28 Amps or greater and that has at least two 6-pin PCI Express supplementary power connectors.

Total Power Supply Wattage is NOT the crucial factor in power supply selection!!! Total Continuous Amperage Available on the +12V Rail(s) is the most important factor.

The Corsair Builder Series CX430 V2 (CMPSU-430CXV2), with its combined +12 Volt continuous current rating of 28 Amps and with one (6+2)-pin PCI Express supplementary power connector, is borderline sufficient to power your system configuration with a single GeForce 8800 GTX. It is also deficient by one PCI Express supplementary power connector.

The Corsair Builder Series CX500 V2 (CMPSU-500CXV2) is the better choice because of its two (6+2)-pin PCI Express supplementary power connectors and higher +12 Volt continuous current rating of 34 Amps.

Solution