gta3 map

I just got a "pre-owned" copy of Grand Theft Auto III, but it didn't
come with the fold-out map that I've read about but never seen. I
think it would be incredibly helpful, but I cannot find one online.
Could you please post a quality scan?
(If it is just an enlarged version of the "map" in the centre of the
instruction manual, then please don't bother.)
Thanks!

Jane Withnolastname wrote:

> I just got a "pre-owned" copy of Grand Theft Auto III, but it didn't
> come with the fold-out map that I've read about but never seen. I
> think it would be incredibly helpful, but I cannot find one online.
> Could you please post a quality scan?
> (If it is just an enlarged version of the "map" in the centre of the
> instruction manual, then please don't bother.)
> Thanks!

found one for you, quality leaves a little to be desired but it's big
enough

http://www.gta3.cz/gfx/vice_city_map_large.jpg

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

Paul Heslop wrote:

> Jane Withnolastname wrote:
> >
> > I just got a "pre-owned" copy of Grand Theft Auto III, but it didn't
> > come with the fold-out map that I've read about but never seen. I
> > think it would be incredibly helpful, but I cannot find one online.
> > Could you please post a quality scan?
> > (If it is just an enlarged version of the "map" in the centre of the
> > instruction manual, then please don't bother.)
> > Thanks!
>
> found one for you, quality leaves a little to be desired but it's big
> enough
>
> http://www.gta3.cz/gfx/vice_city_map_large.jpg

oops... I am an idiot! :O)

This correct one is a little small

http://www.gta3.cz/gfx/whole_map.jpg

and this one is HUUUUUGE! :O)

http://mutant.interbgc.com/GTA3%2520Map.jpeg

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

A little disappointed at your first reply, but this one more than made
up for it!
Exactly what I was looking for - thank you so much!

Jane Withnolastname wrote:

> A little disappointed at your first reply, but this one more than made
> up for it!
> Exactly what I was looking for - thank you so much!

You're welcome. The first one I googled but didn't check which map it
was. i just spotted the size of it... but just after I posted I
remembered a detail which fit vice City, not GTA3.