DIP SHIP

Archived from groups: rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.tv.real-world,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.xbox,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

I was playing Literati with this guy gonefishing28352
http://profiles.yahoo.com/gonefishing28352 And he got pretty mad when
I beat him, I guess he wanted me to give him a break and not beat him
by as many points as I did?

Well anyway the guy started yelling at me in an instant message and
one of the names he called me was a DIP SHIP.

This got me to thinking of this idea I had in the past.

Here is the idea, let's say you have a party and want to serve your
guests some CHIPS AND DIP, so you have this bowl that is shaped like a
ship, people can dip their chips in the DIP SHIP.

GOOD IDEA?

--
Ladies Love Cool Names

Super Dave is actually Bob Einstein,
the brother of comedy genius Albert Brooks.

Mikec

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2004
Archived from groups: rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.tv.real-world,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.xbox,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

>> Actually, that pen and spoon combined is a good idea. Someone like myself
> who enjoys doing the puzzles in the morning newspaper while enjoying a
> bowl
> of cereal could find that useful. I don't understand the electrified
> cutlery
> for the obese people, is it intended to electrocute them when they pick
> them
> up? Most obese people that are bed ridden that I have seen on tv usually
> eat
> food that can be ate with their hands and don't require untensils, like
> fast
> food. If it is intended to stun them upon picking them up? then why not
> just sting them with a electric cattle prod when they trying to eat? Call
> it
> the diet stick

LMFAO DIET STICK! HAHAHAHAHAHA