Ok so basically Ive finally got my 3x Asus ve276Q (27")
Now I am wanting a mount which will hold all 3 together, I also want to have some adjust-ability for the side monitors.
What I was thinking was:
Having the center monitor attached to a Vesa mounting bracket, screwed to a steel plate and then welded to a 5 foot long piece of 2" box section
Having 2 side monitors on cantilever wall mounts screwed onto a steel backplates and then welded to a 5" long and 2.1" steel box section sleeves
The sleeves would have a hole in them with a bolt to hold it in place.
The 5 foot long box section would be bolted onto a 2-3 foot adjustable piece of vertical box section going down to a \_/ shaped base, also box section with a rubber base.
Give it a coat of black paint that should be it.
Now my question is this:
1) how wide do you think the \_/ shape should be at the base?
2) do you think 2" squared steel box section will be strong enough?
3) anything different or any other ideas?
4) How to make it shiny, I was thinking LED strips at the back.
You can give your custom display mount a try to see if it works.
1) how wide do you think the \_/ shape should be at the base? No too wide or might bend easily. or are you talking about the piece that hold the screens?
2) do you think 2" squared steel box section will be strong enough? It might not if the screens are heavy.
3) anything different or any other ideas? No any other stand to fit your needs would be cheap.