Question about Final Fantasy X

Last response: in Video Games
June 15, 2005 7:48:14 PM

I have a question about some of the trials in FFX. I'm talking about the
ones where you have to pick up a crystal ball, take it to a slot, put it in,
etc. Especially the one where the conveyor belts carry you from place to
place.

Is there supposed to be a logic to this, or is it pure trial and error? I
thought there was a specific concept you had to figure out, but it seems
more like you're just supposed to keep trying stuff at random until you
suddenly end up getting through to the other side.

More about : question final fantasy

Anonymous
June 16, 2005 2:49:55 AM

"Adam Corolla" <nospam@nospam03550265902.com> wrote in message
>I have a question about some of the trials in FFX. I'm talking about the
>ones where you have to pick up a crystal ball, take it to a slot, put it
>in, etc. Especially the one where the conveyor belts carry you from place
>to place.
>
> Is there supposed to be a logic to this, or is it pure trial and error? I
> thought there was a specific concept you had to figure out, but it seems
> more like you're just supposed to keep trying stuff at random until you
> suddenly end up getting through to the other side.

The trial of cloisters... yeah, they can be a pain, but they do follow a
certain logic all their own.

Why don't you try here:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/197344.html

They have a lot of walkthroughs and FAQ's that will help you with the
cloisters....
Anonymous
June 16, 2005 4:44:46 PM

"Buckaroo Banzai" <blackhole34@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Adam Corolla" <nospam@nospam03550265902.com> wrote in message
>>I have a question about some of the trials in FFX. I'm talking about the
>>ones where you have to pick up a crystal ball, take it to a slot, put it
>>in, etc. Especially the one where the conveyor belts carry you from place
>>to place.
>>
>> Is there supposed to be a logic to this, or is it pure trial and error?
>> I thought there was a specific concept you had to figure out, but it
>> seems more like you're just supposed to keep trying stuff at random until
>> you suddenly end up getting through to the other side.
>
> The trial of cloisters... yeah, they can be a pain, but they do follow a
> certain logic all their own.
>
> Why don't you try here:
>
> http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/197344.html
>
> They have a lot of walkthroughs and FAQ's that will help you with the
> cloisters....

Thank you.
!