Light Plasma

Honorable
Apr 8, 2012
Hi i am planning to get a corsair psu, they seem good.

I am also getting something along the lines of:
Ivy Bridge i7 3770, Asus z77 model undecided yet mobo, a graphic card I got in january that is going to be replaced around christmas. 2-3 ssd/hdd's.

I want a PSU with gold certificate, corsair (they were said to be the best).

for your info,corsair don't make their own units.they are mostly rebranded seasonic.for a single card setup,you don't need any more thing than a quality 550w.xfx pro is my suggestion,if you want to overclock+SLi then you might wanna take a look at 800-850w units.

Lutfij

Titan
ahem - single card? what if Op were to get a GTX 580/590, then? i know its absurd but OP hasn't even mentioned the GPU he's got from January which'll be replaced by Christmas and to what may i ask?

Light Plasma

Honorable
Apr 8, 2012
@hf24 that was great info, thanks!

It is a Asus HD6670. On christmas? The best graphics card the world have ever seen! Joking, I am actually waiting for something new or a good pricedrop.

I can't find any low wattage, combined with gold certificate PSU's! In the stores around. And I also don't want to order, takes too long.

no offence but 590 is out of stock and why get 80 when 7870 or 7950 are available as great alternatives with less power requirement.

rosewill capstone gold 550w is more than enough-
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817182068&Tpk=550w%20gold