Installed XP and would like to migrate all my old outlook
express settings from my win2k info located on another
drive. OE import wizard doesn't seem to be able to locate
it from d: drive. it's old home..

Input would be fabulous!!

"beardo" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Installed XP and would like to migrate all my old outlook
>express settings from my win2k info located on another
>drive. OE import wizard doesn't seem to be able to locate
>it from d: drive. it's old home..

See
"OLEXP: How to Back Up and Recover Outlook Express Data"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=270670)
"OLEXP How to Backup and Restore Outlook Express Blocked Senders List
and Other Mail Rules" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=276511)
"How to Move Mail Folders Between Two Computers in OLEXP"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=257499)

--
(tm)

Thanks... already been there. the old files are on a disk
that had win 2k OS files deleted by a setup failure. I am
running XP on another drive and wish to retrieve my mail
without spending a ton of money on a "failsafe" program
that I don't trust.