Why wont my asus laptop start up to windows

When I start it up it says windows failed and then asks for a normal startup or a recovery startup and neither work....what the heck is wrong?
5 answers Last reply
More about wont asus laptop start windows
  1. Did you install any new programs, updates, or drivers in the days before this happened?

Can you start up in safe mode (hold down F8 at startup)?
  2. Hello there, i also have the same problem. I tried starting my Asus laptop, but it won't go start, when it comes to Repair computer or Start Windows Normally, both are not working. When i press Start Windows Normally, it will restart back to same page where Repair Computer or Start Windows. I tried what you say using F8 and press safe mode but it stuck on Class.PNP, and i have no idea at all what is that. Will anyone help me please? Now im using my other laptop.
  3. Try F11 at startup. If you have a recovery partition this will restore the laptop to Factory settings, but you will lose all your personal data.
  4. I don't mind losing my data, but will i need to install all the programs back? Like example (Internet Explorer, Windows 7)? Sorry if i were to ask silly questions but i'm not use to this.
  5. i dont have a recovery partition then what can i do, i have the same problem on my asus k53sv, plz help..
Ask a new question

Read More

Laptops Asus Data Recovery Windows 7