User Account Picture

September 6, 2004 12:24:07 AM

After you assign a picture to a user account, how can you
make the picture appear on top of start menu? I did this
once, but I cannot do it again.

More about : user account picture

Anonymous
September 6, 2004 6:50:48 PM

Hi,

The picture is only available on the Start menu if you are using the welcome screen.

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"MS" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:678f01c493c0$f80493f0$a501280a@phx.gbl...
> After you assign a picture to a user account, how can you
> make the picture appear on top of start menu? I did this
> once, but I cannot do it again.
Anonymous
September 7, 2004 4:33:41 PM

The picture is only available on the Start menu if you are using the welcome
screen. and not the classic start menu

www.helpline4it.com
The Best IT Community Portal!
www.helpline4it.com