User Account Picture

ms

After you assign a picture to a user account, how can you
make the picture appear on top of start menu? I did this
once, but I cannot do it again.

Hi,

The picture is only available on the Start menu if you are using the welcome screen.

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"MS" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:678f01c493c0$f80493f0$a501280a@phx.gbl...
> After you assign a picture to a user account, how can you
> make the picture appear on top of start menu? I did this
> once, but I cannot do it again.

The picture is only available on the Start menu if you are using the welcome
screen. and not the classic start menu

www.helpline4it.com
The Best IT Community Portal!
www.helpline4it.com