User Account Picture

After you assign a picture to a user account, how can you
make the picture appear on top of start menu? I did this
once, but I cannot do it again.
2 answers Last reply
More about user account picture

    Hi,

    The picture is only available on the Start menu if you are using the welcome screen.

    --

    Anando
    Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

    Folder customizations
    http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

    Protect your PC!
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "MS" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:678f01c493c0$f80493f0$a501280a@phx.gbl...
    > After you assign a picture to a user account, how can you
    > make the picture appear on top of start menu? I did this
    > once, but I cannot do it again.

    The picture is only available on the Start menu if you are using the welcome
    screen. and not the classic start menu

    www.helpline4it.com
    The Best IT Community Portal!
    www.helpline4it.com
    "MS" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > After you assign a picture to a user account, how can you
    > make the picture appear on top of start menu? I did this
    > once, but I cannot do it again.

Configuration Start Menu Microsoft Customization Windows XP