Cosmos II

I know it's over kill but I LOVE the cosmos II. Looks so epic. I must buy it!

I'm from the UK- anyone know where I can get it cheap?
Also best water cooling options for it?

=D

Thanks,
androidman
12 answers Last reply
More about cosmos
  1. What are you trying to cool? What is your budget? Also post in the watercooling section in the overclocking forum.
  2. amuffin said:
    What are you trying to cool? What is your budget? Also post in the watercooling section in the overclocking forum.



    I'm planning on cooling a Asus GeForce GTX 680 2048MB and Intel Core i5-2500K 3.30GHz.
    I don't want to spend more than £150/200 on the watercooling aspect ideally ? =D

    Thanks!
  3. Which waterblock are you going with for your 680? Ideally, you will be spending much more than that to cool your cpu and gpu.
  4. cosmos 2 and cheap aint even in the same room m8... your looking at 275 ish from the cheapest outlets...
  5. androidman said:
    I know it's over kill but I LOVE the cosmos II. Looks so epic. I must buy it!

    I'm from the UK- anyone know where I can get it cheap?
    Also best water cooling options for it?

    =D

    Thanks,
    androidman



    Yes, COSMOS 2 cheap, aint never gonna happen, i recommend you steal it.
  6. You would be much better off with this and spending the hundreds youve saved on all the extra watercooling kit you will need, this case here is clearance and is an absolute bargain....

    Silverstone TJ07S-W Silver Aluminium Full Tower Case with Window ATX/E-ATX/SSI = £190

    http://www.scan.co.uk/products/silverstone-tj07s-w-silver-aluminium-full-tower-case-with-window-atx-e-atx-ssi-(w-o-psu)


  7. Uther39 said:
    You would be much better off with this and spending the hundreds youve saved on all the extra watercooling kit you will need, this case here is clearance and is an absolute bargain....

    Silverstone TJ07S-W Silver Aluminium Full Tower Case with Window ATX/E-ATX/SSI = £190

    http://www.scan.co.uk/products/silverstone-tj07s-w-silver-aluminium-full-tower-case-with-window-atx-e-atx-ssi-(w-o-psu)


    http://static.scan.co.uk/images/products/457257-a.jpg



    the tj07 is hands down my favorite water cooling case. i got a P2 watercooling loop in it as well as dual 6850s in it all watercooled and had room to spare, also is much nicer looking than the cosmos. the build quality is outstanding, even surpassing silverstones newer cases and the full aluminum brushed finish is quite appealing for a home office enviroment. don't know what you are looking for but in my books the tj-07 is better than the cosmos 2, i just saw it at frys when picking up some parts and wasn't enthralled by it, just my opinion though. You can't go wrong with silverstone, or cooler master really but I would defiantly consider silverstone more enthusiast level hardware. i also doubt you could get away with a 150 dollar loop cooling the gpu as well as the processor, just saying you're going to need a little bit more but again i don't know what quality parts you are looking at.
  8. I like the raven ;)
  9. amuffin said:
    I like the raven ;)



    which raven, lol.

    RV01 is my favorite looking one.
  10. TJ11 is the best silverstone case IMO but it's too expensive!
    and fortress comes second
    tj11 has enough space to fit huge watercooling setups-


    but smaller fortress is really mouth watering-
  11. You guys are right, the cosmos II is ridiculous for what it is- but I'm sure you know, once you see something you love you just won't be satisfied by anything else! That's consumerism for you I guess!

    I'm willing to lash out on the case- how much do you reckon watercooling will come to in total for CPU and GPU?
    I mean I can stretch to £300 I guess?
  12. 400-500, 300 for pump, rad, res, tubing, fitting, and rest towards cpu and gpu block.
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Water Cooling Cosmos Epic Components