I do not think this can happen, MMS from USA to Turkey

I would like to know if is possible to send a MMS from T-mobile to Turkey.
I do not think it is possible, but you never know to you ask.
I am sending from GSM 1900 to GSM Turkey unknown.
1 answer Last reply
More about happen turkey

    only if theres an interconnection agreement. but there are not many
    international mms interconnection agreements. i know that users from
    vodafone can send mms to other vodafone members, for example from vodafone
    Netherlands to vodafone UK or vodafone Germany.

    "Bradley Moser" <bugsbunny71566@juno.net> schreef in bericht
    > I would like to know if is possible to send a MMS from T-mobile to Turkey.
    > I do not think it is possible, but you never know to you ask.
    > I am sending from GSM 1900 to GSM Turkey unknown.

GSM Mobile