I do not think this can happen, MMS from USA to Turkey

Last response: in Technologies
July 24, 2004 2:01:04 AM

I would like to know if is possible to send a MMS from T-mobile to Turkey.
I do not think it is possible, but you never know to you ask.
I am sending from GSM 1900 to GSM Turkey unknown.

More about : happen mms usa turkey

Anonymous
July 31, 2004 6:50:18 PM

only if theres an interconnection agreement. but there are not many
international mms interconnection agreements. i know that users from
vodafone can send mms to other vodafone members, for example from vodafone
Netherlands to vodafone UK or vodafone Germany.

!