Changing location of history, cookies and recent?

Max

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2003

Hi!

I'm trying to get all the "temp"-folders off my system
drive. I already managed to move folders stored in TEMP and
TMP, and I was able to move the above mentioned folders for
the current user.

BUT:
I would like to have them changed for new/other users, too.
The TEMP/TMP-Folder was easy, but, though I managed to
change the paths in the ShellFolder/UserShellFolder-Keys, I
could not find out, how I get XP to create the folders at a
different location.

Thanks in advance,
Max.

P.S.: I DON'T want to move the whole profile!

"Max" <tradey@speed-tiscali.at> wrote:

>BUT:
>I would like to have them changed for new/other users, too.

This should help: "How to Create a Custom Default User Profile"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=319974).

--
(tm)