asking ppl using gprs in india

hey ppl, i would like to know bout ppl who use gprs internet access in
india, particularly hutch. how good is the internet speed? cost? can u
connect to the net 24 hours without any problems? and any other things
i should know bout
thanks for the help
1 answer Last reply
More about asking gprs india

    Hutch GPRS in Bangalore costs Rs99 / month. This allows me to access all
    the wap sites althrough they have blocked few sites that give few
    downloads... (they will not accept it)

    They do not support attachments through email. they give MMS for free, it
    does not work properly for me to upload the pictures that i take with my
    cam fone to online photo albums or emails.

GSM Internet Access