Which gaming mouse should i buy within $75

therocker

Distinguished
May 14, 2011
Hi gamer!! :D
Im new here.....

I am willin to buy a gaming mouse and pad.... Here r my choices:

1. COOLER MASTER Inferno SGM-4000-KLLN1-GP Wired 4000 dpi MMO RPG Gaming Mouse
2. Microsoft SideWinder X8 Black 12 Buttons Tilt Wheel 2.4GHz Wireless 4000 dpi Gaming Mouse
3. Cyborg R.A.T 5 (Highly favorable)

Pads:

1. steelseries 9HD Gaming Pad http
2. ZOWIE GEAR P-TF SPEED Cloth e-SPORT
3. steelseries 63003SS QCK+ Mouse Pad - OEM
4.RAZER Goliathus Gaming Mouse Mat - Fragged Speed Edition - Omega S

If u have better suggestions, pls feel free to add.... Thnk u :)

dathtom

Honorable
Mar 13, 2012
I use the RAT 3 and l love it!

The matierials and a lot of the features are the same as the RAT 5, so that would be a great choice.

The mouse is covered by a kind of 'soft touch plastic' which is really comfortable, the buttons (especially the rapid-fire LMB) work responsivly and easilly.

I would definatly get the RAT 5 :)

vasilisvvv

Honorable
Apr 16, 2012

i use the R.A.T 9 a wireless mouse.
With two rechargeable batteries and about 5 hours of gaming each plus a battery indicator, if you run out of battery then what to say. . .

Anw i would suggest the rat5 by far of those you wrote down

mercer95

Distinguished
Sep 4, 2011
I have the R.A.T and I love it but there are also the M.M.O 7 and the R.A.T 7 infection that have more features, if you can stretch your budget I would get one of them depending on what type of gaming you will be doing on what type of gaming you will be doing.

therocker

Distinguished
May 14, 2011
Okay thnx guys :)

i have stretched my budget and am getting the Cyborg RAT 7......

Now for the mouse pad... Which one should i get??
I was looking at the steelseries 63003SS QCK+ Mouse Pad - OEM.... Is it good?? or do u have other suggestions?

yep the g400 is a surprisingly good mouse even though its fairly cheap. it really is a bargain as far as gamin mice go.
what ever you choose try to pair it with a decent hard mouse mat(choose a hard mat if you buy a lazer mouse)... dont be fooled by high prices either. some of the best mats cost as little as 9.99. i got the razer destructor and to be honest it was a waste of money... its actually no better than my desks laminated plastic surface...

a little black duck

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2011
Have used many gaming mice and still on the hunt for the 'perfect' mouse. Have used both the Rat7 & logitech g700. Both are great mice & currently using the G700 for gaming. The Rat got shifted to lappy duty. Reason I replaced the Rat with the G700 is I found the rat's twin laser pick up too sensitive and would start to 'creep' across the screen due to vibration from the case fans. This was easily fixed by either taking the pc off your desk, or taking the mouse off the mouse pad, but I much prefer a mouse pad. Razer Goliathus by the way, and recommended.

if your mouse suffers from creep then you need to send it back as its faulty. its a known fault with the rat 7.
i have the contagion and that 2 suffered from it but only when i depressed the LMB.
i took it back and got a replacement. this 1 is perfect... so if its less than a year old take it back to where you got it. after all 70 quid is a lot of money for a mouse that has faults... saiteck them selves have admitted that its a general fault and they will allow you to rma it even if its out of shop warranty...

a little black duck

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2011

Not at all. I found the RAT to be a great mouse, fast, responsive, easily programmable buttons, easy to use software, and fully adjustable. To be fair, many other gaming mice can claim the same. My only problem with the RAT was due to the position of my pc on my desk. RAT would pick up vibration only once the fans span up to near full speed and that would only happen in the more demanding games. All other times, the RAT performed flawlessly. But as HEXiT said, "...Saitek themselves have admittied that it's a general fault and will allow you to rma it..." In my case, I just moved the RAT to duty where vibration wasn't going to be an issue & it's still working great. But if you think vibration may be an issue for you, then it may be best to go with logitech, razer, or one of the other gaming mice. As, I said earlier, I'm still on the hunt for the perfect mouse and over the years have owned/used the mx518, G5, G9, RAT7, Razer Mamba & G700. My two top recommendations would be the the G700 & RAT7.