3D Speaker setup for SB Live! Value

G

Would the SB Live! Value take something like the Creative Four-Point Surround 2000 or 1000?

I know nothing beyond pluging in a standard 2 speaker plug.

<b><font color=red>Facts speek for themselfs</b></font color=red>

G

I have an SB Live! Value and a FPS2000 speaker setup. There are two cables that come with the speakers. One for the rear speaker and one for the front speakers. They both plug into separate ports on your SB Live! Value and then into the subwoofer of the FPS2000. It works fine.

The only thing about the value card...it doesn't have a digital out. So you can't connect the FPS2000 to the sound card digitally. However, my FPS2000 set came with a digital out "adapter" port and you are supposed to be able to plug it into the SB Live! Value card. This is supposed to allow you to digitally connect your card and speakers. However, my SB Live! Value card had no place to connect the adapter card. Thus, there is no digital connection to the speakers.

Hope that helps.

G

So it will still give a 3D sound effect, if so thats all I want.

I have 6 connections at the back, ones for the joystick, one front speakers, one back speaker, one mike, so whats the other?

G

Yes, the 3D sound is perfect...left to right and front to back...sounds great.

G

Cool, thanks :cool:

G

I checked the card and the yellow connector is labeled Digital Out and it round. Could someone with a Live! value card tell me whats that for.