How to add a location to Save As default options?

I would like to have a, say C:\temp folder listed as one of the default options in Save As dialog, or even replace Recent Docs or Desktop, as I never use them for downloading or saving to.
When talking about 'Save As' dialog/window I mean the one you get when downloading from the net, as in 'Save Target As' etc etc, where I see four large icons on the left-hand side: My Recent Documents; Desktop; My Documents; My Computer. It would be great if I can replace the first two with more useful custom locations.

Search didn't yield any meaningful results and I wasn't able to find these settings in either Registry or explorer.exe

I know it's only a saving of a few clicks at a time, but still ... ;)

Any help greatly appreciated.

--
Cheers,
DaveGK

"DaveGK" <davegk-usenet@BUGzen.co.uk> wrote:

>I would like to have a, say C:\temp folder listed as one of the default options in Save As dialog, or even replace Recent Docs or Desktop, as I never use them for downloading or saving to.

You can replace the items in TweakUI > Common Dialogs > Places Bar.
TweakUI is available from
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/downloads/powertoys.asp.

--
(tm)

"Thorsten Matzner" <tmatzner@gmx.net> wrote in message ...
> "DaveGK" <davegk-usenet@BUGzen.co.uk> wrote:

>>I would like to have a, say C:\temp folder listed as one of the default
>>options in Save As dialog, or even replace Recent Docs or Desktop <...>

> You can replace the items in TweakUI > Common Dialogs > Places Bar.

Great, thanks! That's the one.

I'll never know why I didn't look at TweakUI options, given that I have it,
miTweakXP and XPtuner installed, and instead wasted time going through
explorer.exe in ResHacker :~// LOL

Thanks again Thorsten - nice one :)

--
Cheers,
DaveGK

The code etc isn't in Explorer anyway but in comdlg32.

War on the Pachyderms Terrorists
http://www.counterpunch.org/wilson09012004.html
"DaveGK" <davegk-usenet@BUGzen.co.uk> wrote in message news:413c921e$0$22757$db0fefd9@news.zen.co.uk...
"Thorsten Matzner" <tmatzner@gmx.net> wrote in message ...
> "DaveGK" <davegk-usenet@BUGzen.co.uk> wrote:

>>I would like to have a, say C:\temp folder listed as one of the default
>>options in Save As dialog, or even replace Recent Docs or Desktop <...>

> You can replace the items in TweakUI > Common Dialogs > Places Bar.

Great, thanks! That's the one.

I'll never know why I didn't look at TweakUI options, given that I have it,
miTweakXP and XPtuner installed, and instead wasted time going through
explorer.exe in ResHacker :~// LOL

Thanks again Thorsten - nice one :)

--
Cheers,