How to add a location to Save As default options?

I would like to have a, say C:\temp folder listed as one of the default options in Save As dialog, or even replace Recent Docs or Desktop, as I never use them for downloading or saving to.
When talking about 'Save As' dialog/window I mean the one you get when downloading from the net, as in 'Save Target As' etc etc, where I see four large icons on the left-hand side: My Recent Documents; Desktop; My Documents; My Computer. It would be great if I can replace the first two with more useful custom locations.

Search didn't yield any meaningful results and I wasn't able to find these settings in either Registry or explorer.exe

I know it's only a saving of a few clicks at a time, but still ... ;)

Any help greatly appreciated.

--
Cheers,
DaveGK

    "DaveGK" <davegk-usenet@BUGzen.co.uk> wrote:

    >I would like to have a, say C:\temp folder listed as one of the default options in Save As dialog, or even replace Recent Docs or Desktop, as I never use them for downloading or saving to.

    You can replace the items in TweakUI > Common Dialogs > Places Bar.
    TweakUI is available from
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/downloads/powertoys.asp.

    --
    (tm)

    "Thorsten Matzner" <tmatzner@gmx.net> wrote in message ...
    > "DaveGK" <davegk-usenet@BUGzen.co.uk> wrote:

    >>I would like to have a, say C:\temp folder listed as one of the default
    >>options in Save As dialog, or even replace Recent Docs or Desktop <...>

    > You can replace the items in TweakUI > Common Dialogs > Places Bar.

    Great, thanks! That's the one.

    I'll never know why I didn't look at TweakUI options, given that I have it,
    miTweakXP and XPtuner installed, and instead wasted time going through
    explorer.exe in ResHacker :~// LOL

    Thanks again Thorsten - nice one :)

    --
    Cheers,
    DaveGK

    The code etc isn't in Explorer anyway but in comdlg32.

    War on the Pachyderms Terrorists
    http://www.counterpunch.org/wilson09012004.html
    "DaveGK" <davegk-usenet@BUGzen.co.uk> wrote in message news:413c921e$0$22757$db0fefd9@news.zen.co.uk...
    "Thorsten Matzner" <tmatzner@gmx.net> wrote in message ...
    > "DaveGK" <davegk-usenet@BUGzen.co.uk> wrote:

    >>I would like to have a, say C:\temp folder listed as one of the default
    >>options in Save As dialog, or even replace Recent Docs or Desktop <...>

    > You can replace the items in TweakUI > Common Dialogs > Places Bar.

    Great, thanks! That's the one.

    I'll never know why I didn't look at TweakUI options, given that I have it,
    miTweakXP and XPtuner installed, and instead wasted time going through
    explorer.exe in ResHacker :~// LOL

    Thanks again Thorsten - nice one :)

    --
    Cheers,