Get out of your cellphone contract anytime in the USA

Last response: in Network Providers
June 28, 2005 4:05:37 PM

Get out of your cellphone contract anytime in the USA

go to : http://www.celltradeusa.com

If you know someone stuck in a contract please pass this site to them.
They will be very thankful...
June 28, 2005 8:59:41 PM

On 28 Jun 2005 12:05:37 -0700, theclearanceguy@aol.com wrote:

>Get out of your cellphone contract anytime in the USA
>
>go to : http://www.celltradeusa.com
>
>If you know someone stuck in a contract please pass this site to them.
>They will be very thankful...

Don't bother with this guys spamming. It still says "coming soon" and
likely will for a while. Anyone who uses such a service shouldn't
expect that this service is a "get out of jail free card." Odds are
that even *if* this service ever starts there will be a fee to use it.
Perhaps less than the ETF but don't think it will be free.

- -
June 29, 2005 12:55:01 AM

On 28 Jun 2005 12:05:37 -0700, theclearanceguy@aol.com wrote:

>Get out of your cellphone contract anytime in the USA
>
>go to : http://www.celltradeusa.com
>
>If you know someone stuck in a contract please pass this site to them.
>They will be very thankful...

Coming Soon!

When are we going to see the details of this service. I'm guessing
from all the empty hype, its going to be just about as painful to bite
the bullet and pay the contract cancellation fee. If I'm wrong, put
up the facts.
Related resources
June 29, 2005 12:55:02 AM

Probablya scam

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 20:55:01 GMT, Harry <harry@the.end> wrote:

>On 28 Jun 2005 12:05:37 -0700, theclearanceguy@aol.com wrote:
>
>>Get out of your cellphone contract anytime in the USA
>>
>>go to : http://www.celltradeusa.com
>>
>>If you know someone stuck in a contract please pass this site to them.
>>They will be very thankful...
>

>Coming Soon!
>
>When are we going to see the details of this service. I'm guessing
>from all the empty hype, its going to be just about as painful to bite
>the bullet and pay the contract cancellation fee. If I'm wrong, put
>up the facts.
June 29, 2005 11:10:31 AM

I wish you would give it a rest and get this junk out of here.

Fred

<theclearanceguy@aol.com> wrote in message
> Get out of your cellphone contract anytime in the USA
>
> go to : http://www.celltradeusa.com
>
> If you know someone stuck in a contract please pass this site to them.
> They will be very thankful...

Anonymous
June 29, 2005 5:52:36 PM

On 28 Jun 2005 12:05:37 -0700, theclearanceguy@aol.com graced us with:

>Get out of your cellphone contract anytime in the USA
>
>go to : http://www.celltradeusa.com
>
>If you know someone stuck in a contract please pass this site to them.
>They will be very thankful...

For those of you who griped instead of checking, the site is up.

What it basically is;

Anonline community that allows people who want OUT of a contract to
connect with people who want IN. The comapny will assist in a
'transfer of responsibility' from you to the party that wants to take
over your contract.

Totally legal, and a good example of someone finding a service need
and a market and going for it.

subdude
Anonymous
June 30, 2005 5:44:54 AM

Isnt it interesting that our Boy here "Subdude" uses Google Newsgroups to
Post his firm support for our beloved spammer and that both the original
SPAM post and his endorsement were posted using FORTE Agent 2.0 ? man, WHAT
A SMALL WORLD IT IS!!

news:p o95c1hid7aslklejc49bub52e8h4d2o55@4ax.com...

!