Davie's Lack of Comprehension Skills Noted.

Tags:
Last response: in Digital Camera
Share
May 9, 2005 10:04:46 PM

Archived from groups: alt.usenet.kooks,ne.weather,rec.photo.digital,rec.arts.poems,rec.music.classical (More info?)

Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
this in news:9bRfe.31216$R46.11068@tornado.socal.rr.com:

[...]

> What does your ongoing repetitive, high-pitched, hypocritical
> "kookdance" have to do with classical music, Ross?

Inability to answer my questions noted, Davie.

> Ironically, you've engaged in newsgroup disruption for at least the
> 389th time.

....and I feel so bad about it, too. After all, Art and MBB are into 4
digit totals.

> What makes it particularly ironic this time is that you
> have previously complained about newsgroup disruption...

Really? Post proof or be confirmed as a Usenet coward.

> ...but have now
> remarked that it's not somebody's responsibility to fix USENET.

Usenet 'is what it is', Davie.

[...]

> alias # today total last year
> -------------- ------- ----- ---------
> deco 21 1640 0
> bruce 7 1435 0
> bisectional 317 0
> ross 6 297 10

Shazam! Passed Nightingale, looking at overtaking bisectional next!

> nightingale 1 293 1613

[snippage]

--
'You're erroneously presupposing that I'm in "RL", Ross.'

- Dave Tholen, Existentialist Philosopher,
Usenet Coward of the Month for March of 2005,
Usenet Kook of the Month for March of 1998
in news:3E2871C8.5010906@ix.netcom.com.
Anonymous
May 10, 2005 3:37:53 AM

Archived from groups: alt.usenet.kooks,ne.weather,rec.photo.digital,rec.arts.poems,rec.music.classical (More info?)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ......................
"Ross" <Ross@SingingFrog.com> wrote in message
> Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
> this in news:9bRfe.31216$R46.11068@tornado.socal.rr.com:
>
> [...]
>
>> What does your ongoing repetitive, high-pitched, hypocritical
>> "kookdance" have to do with classical music, Ross?
>
> Inability to answer my questions noted, Davie.
>
>> Ironically, you've engaged in newsgroup disruption for at least the
>> 389th time.
>
> ...and I feel so bad about it, too. After all, Art and MBB are into 4
> digit totals.
>
>> What makes it particularly ironic this time is that you
>> have previously complained about newsgroup disruption...
>
> Really? Post proof or be confirmed as a Usenet coward.
>
>> ...but have now
>> remarked that it's not somebody's responsibility to fix USENET.
>
> Usenet 'is what it is', Davie.
>
> [...]
>
>> alias # today total last year
>> -------------- ------- ----- ---------
>> deco 21 1640 0
>> bruce 7 1435 0
>> bisectional 317 0
>> ross 6 297 10
>
> Shazam! Passed Nightingale, looking at overtaking bisectional next!
>
>> nightingale 1 293 1613
>
> [snippage]
>
> --
> 'You're erroneously presupposing that I'm in "RL", Ross.'
>
> - Dave Tholen, Existentialist Philosopher,
> Usenet Coward of the Month for March of 2005,
> Usenet Kook of the Month for March of 1998
> in news:3E2871C8.5010906@ix.netcom.com.
Anonymous
May 10, 2005 4:54:04 AM

Ross wrote:
> Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
> this in news:9bRfe.31216$R46.11068@tornado.socal.rr.com:
>
> [...]
>

>>What does your ongoing repetitive, high-pitched, hypocritical
>>"kookdance" have to do with classical music, Ross?
>

> Inability to answer my questions noted, Davie.

Classic astute observation noted, Ross.

>>Ironically, you've engaged in newsgroup disruption for at least the
>>389th time.
>

> ...and I feel so bad about it, too. After all, Art and MBB are into 4
> digit totals.

They've still got a way to go before they equal Kohl's record from last
year.

>>What makes it particularly ironic this time is that you
>>have previously complained about newsgroup disruption...
>

> Really? Post proof or be confirmed as a Usenet coward.

No, the proper response to that is "classic unsubstantiated and
erroneous claim."

>>...but have now
>>remarked that it's not somebody's responsibility to fix USENET.
>

> Usenet 'is what it is', Davie.
>
> [...]

Can anybody 'fix' Davie?

>>alias # today total last year
>>-------------- ------- ----- ---------
>>deco 21 1640 0
>>bruce 7 1435 0
>>bisectional 317 0
>>ross 6 297 10
>

> Shazam! Passed Nightingale, looking at overtaking bisectional next!

LOL! I only stuck around because I couldn't stand to see Nightingale in
3rd spot on his hate list - she tries so hard to be nice to him &
doesn't even belong in his antagonists digest.

>>nightingale 1 293 1613
>

> [snippage]

May 10, 2005 8:02:06 AM

Bruce AKA Ross wrote:
> Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and
scribbled
> this in news:9bRfe.31216$R46.11068@tornado.socal.rr.com:
>
> [...]
>
> > What does your ongoing repetitive, high-pitched, hypocritical
> > "kookdance" have to do with classical music, Ross?
>
> Inability to answer my questions noted, Davie.

We've all noticed this, Bruce.

> > Ironically, you've engaged in newsgroup disruption for at least the
> > 389th time.
>
> ...and I feel so bad about it, too. After all, Art and MBB are into
4
> digit totals.

Thank you, Bruce. We (tinc) try our best.

> > What makes it particularly ironic this time is that you
> > have previously complained about newsgroup disruption...
>
> Really? Post proof or be confirmed as a Usenet coward.

He's already confirmed, Bruce. But just the same, he won't post
any proof.

> > ...but have now
> > remarked that it's not somebody's responsibility to fix USENET.
>
> Usenet 'is what it is', Davie.

Like an oboe, Bruce.

> [...]

Nice elipse, Bruce.

> > alias # today total last year
> > -------------- ------- ----- ---------
> > deco 21 1640 0
> > bruce 7 1435 0
> > bisectional 317 0
> > ross 6 297 10
>
> Shazam! Passed Nightingale, looking at overtaking bisectional next!

Golly!

> > nightingale 1 293 1613
>
> [snippage]
>
> --
> 'You're erroneously presupposing that I'm in "RL", Ross.'
>
> - Dave Tholen, Existentialist Philosopher,
> Usenet Coward of the Month for March of 2005,
> Usenet Kook of the Month for March of 1998
> in news:3E2871C8.5010906@ix.netcom.com.
Anonymous
May 10, 2005 8:03:18 AM

Bruce AKA bisectional2004 wrote:
> Ross wrote:
> > Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and
scribbled
> > this in news:9bRfe.31216$R46.11068@tornado.socal.rr.com:
> >
> > [...]
> >

> >>What does your ongoing repetitive, high-pitched, hypocritical
> >>"kookdance" have to do with classical music, Ross?
> >

> > Inability to answer my questions noted, Davie.
> >

> Classic astute observation noted, Ross.

Ditto.

> >>Ironically, you've engaged in newsgroup disruption for at least the
> >>389th time.
> >

> > ...and I feel so bad about it, too. After all, Art and MBB are
into 4
> > digit totals.
> >

> They've still got a way to go before they equal Kohl's record from
last
> year.

Ah, but my one day record shall endure the test of time, Bruce.

> >>What makes it particularly ironic this time is that you
> >>have previously complained about newsgroup disruption...
> >

> > Really? Post proof or be confirmed as a Usenet coward.
> >

> No, the proper response to that is "classic unsubstantiated and
> erroneous claim."

To be expected of a kookdancer with no real retort, Bruce.

> >>...but have now
> >>remarked that it's not somebody's responsibility to fix USENET.
> >

> > Usenet 'is what it is', Davie.
> >
> > [...]
> >

> Can anybody 'fix' Davie?

I doubt it. Shrinks can only do so much.

> >>alias # today total last year
> >>-------------- ------- ----- ---------
> >>deco 21 1640 0
> >>bruce 7 1435 0
> >>bisectional 317 0
> >>ross 6 297 10
> >

> > Shazam! Passed Nightingale, looking at overtaking bisectional
next!

> LOL! I only stuck around because I couldn't stand to see Nightingale
in
> 3rd spot on his hate list - she tries so hard to be nice to him &
> doesn't even belong in his antagonists digest.

And yet he still digests her. He must have mean streak wider than
Hannibal Lecter.

> >>nightingale 1 293 1613
> >

> > [snippage]
May 10, 2005 11:35:22 AM

Archived from groups: alt.usenet.kooks,ne.weather,rec.photo.digital,rec.arts.poems,rec.music.classical (More info?)

bisectional pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this
in news:42803887$0$24312$8f2e0ebb@news.shared-secrets.com:

> Ross wrote:
>> Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and
>> scribbled this in news:9bRfe.31216$R46.11068@tornado.socal.rr.com:
>>
>> [...]
>>

>>>What does your ongoing repetitive, high-pitched, hypocritical
>>>"kookdance" have to do with classical music, Ross?
>>

>> Inability to answer my questions noted, Davie.
>>

> Classic astute observation noted, Ross.
>
>>>Ironically, you've engaged in newsgroup disruption for at least the
>>>389th time.
>>

>> ...and I feel so bad about it, too. After all, Art and MBB are into
>> 4 digit totals.
>>

> They've still got a way to go before they equal Kohl's record from
> last year.

Wasn't Kohl voted Most Valuable Antagonist for 2004?

>>>What makes it particularly ironic this time is that you
>>>have previously complained about newsgroup disruption...
>>

>> Really? Post proof or be confirmed as a Usenet coward.
>>

> No, the proper response to that is "classic unsubstantiated and
> erroneous claim."

I like to throw Davie a change-up every now and then; he can, at best,
foul-tip a fast-ball and he totally whiffs on the curves, but he is
mystified by the change-up.

>>>...but have now
>>>remarked that it's not somebody's responsibility to fix USENET.
>>

>> Usenet 'is what it is', Davie.
>>
>> [...]
>>

> Can anybody 'fix' Davie?

He is part of Usenet -- and 'it is what it is'.

>>>alias # today total last year
>>>-------------- ------- ----- ---------
>>>deco 21 1640 0
>>>bruce 7 1435 0
>>>bisectional 317 0
>>>ross 6 297 10
>>

>> Shazam! Passed Nightingale, looking at overtaking bisectional next!
>>

> LOL! I only stuck around because I couldn't stand to see Nightingale
> in 3rd spot on his hate list - she tries so hard to be nice to him &
> doesn't even belong in his antagonists digest.

It is so churlish, the he treats her. I wonder if he is like this to
people in his real life.

R.

--
'You're erroneously presupposing that I'm in "RL", Ross.'

- Dave Tholen, Existentialist Philosopher,
Usenet Coward of the Month for March of 2005,
Usenet Kook of the Month for March of 1998
in news:3E2871C8.5010906@ix.netcom.com.
May 10, 2005 11:40:39 AM

Archived from groups: alt.usenet.kooks,ne.weather,rec.photo.digital,rec.arts.poems,rec.music.classical (More info?)

Michael Baldwin Bruce pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and
scribbled this in

> Bruce AKA Ross wrote:
>> Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and
> scribbled
>> this in news:9bRfe.31216$R46.11068@tornado.socal.rr.com:
>>
>> [...]
>>
>> > What does your ongoing repetitive, high-pitched, hypocritical
>> > "kookdance" have to do with classical music, Ross?
>>
>> Inability to answer my questions noted, Davie.
>
> We've all noticed this, Bruce.

I predict that his response will start:
"What does this have to do with...?"

>> > Ironically, you've engaged in newsgroup disruption for at least the
>> > 389th time.
>>
>> ...and I feel so bad about it, too. After all, Art and MBB are into
>> 4 digit totals.
>
> Thank you, Bruce. We (tinc) try our best.

I bow to both you and Art for your tireless efforts.

>> > What makes it particularly ironic this time is that you
>> > have previously complained about newsgroup disruption...
>>
>> Really? Post proof or be confirmed as a Usenet coward.
>
> He's already confirmed, Bruce. But just the same, he won't post
> any proof.

I know. It is a vain hope.

>> > ...but have now
>> > remarked that it's not somebody's responsibility to fix USENET.
>>
>> Usenet 'is what it is', Davie.
>
> Like an oboe, Bruce.

Usenet is an oboe, Bruce? I never would have guessed!

>> [...]
>
> Nice elipse, Bruce.

Thanks, Bruce.

R.

--
'You're erroneously presupposing that I'm in "RL", Ross.'

- Dave Tholen, Existentialist Philosopher,
Usenet Coward of the Month for March of 2005,
Usenet Kook of the Month for March of 1998
in news:3E2871C8.5010906@ix.netcom.com.
Anonymous
May 10, 2005 11:51:30 AM

Hank Sniadoch <sniadoch@frontiernet.net> wrote:

> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ......................

Your loud snoring will only get you digested, top-poster.

> "Ross" <Ross@SingingFrog.com> wrote in message
> > Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
> > this in news:9bRfe.31216$R46.11068@tornado.socal.rr.com:
> >
> > [...]
> >
> >> What does your ongoing repetitive, high-pitched, hypocritical
> >> "kookdance" have to do with classical music, Ross?
> >
> > Inability to answer my questions noted, Davie.
> >
> >> Ironically, you've engaged in newsgroup disruption for at least the
> >> 389th time.
> >
> > ...and I feel so bad about it, too. After all, Art and MBB are into 4
> > digit totals.
> >
> >> What makes it particularly ironic this time is that you
> >> have previously complained about newsgroup disruption...
> >
> > Really? Post proof or be confirmed as a Usenet coward.
> >
> >> ...but have now
> >> remarked that it's not somebody's responsibility to fix USENET.
> >
> > Usenet 'is what it is', Davie.
> >
> > [...]
> >
> >> alias # today total last year
> >> -------------- ------- ----- ---------
> >> deco 21 1640 0
> >> bruce 7 1435 0
> >> bisectional 317 0
> >> ross 6 297 10
> >
> > Shazam! Passed Nightingale, looking at overtaking bisectional next!
> >
> >> nightingale 1 293 1613
> >
> > [snippage]
> >
> > --
> > 'You're erroneously presupposing that I'm in "RL", Ross.'
> >
> > - Dave Tholen, Existentialist Philosopher,
> > Usenet Coward of the Month for March of 2005,
> > Usenet Kook of the Month for March of 1998
> > in news:3E2871C8.5010906@ix.netcom.com.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

<http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/alexa/socks.html&gt;
<http://www.petitmorte.net/cujo/kazoo/kazoo.html&gt;
Anonymous
May 10, 2005 11:54:03 AM

Michael Baldwin Bruce <mbbruce@mighty.co.za> wrote:

> Bruce AKA bisectional2004 wrote:
> > Ross wrote:
> > > Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and
> scribbled
> > > this in news:9bRfe.31216$R46.11068@tornado.socal.rr.com:
> > >
> > > [...]
> > >

> > > Inability to answer my questions noted, Davie.
> > >

> > Classic astute observation noted, Ross.
>
> Ditto.

I know what you mean, Bruce.

> > > ...and I feel so bad about it, too. After all, Art and MBB are
> into 4
> > > digit totals.
> > >

> > They've still got a way to go before they equal Kohl's record from
> last
> > year.
>
> Ah, but my one day record shall endure the test of time, Bruce.

Well done, Bruce!

> > > Really? Post proof or be confirmed as a Usenet coward.
> > >

> > No, the proper response to that is "classic unsubstantiated and
> > erroneous claim."
>
> To be expected of a kookdancer with no real retort, Bruce.

And wearing a pink-and-green tutu at the same time, Bruce.

> > > Usenet 'is what it is', Davie.
> > >
> > > [...]
> > >

> > Can anybody 'fix' Davie?
>
> I doubt it. Shrinks can only do so much.

He can, however, tell you that an oboe "is what it is," Bruce.

> > > Shazam! Passed Nightingale, looking at overtaking bisectional
> next!
> > >

> > LOL! I only stuck around because I couldn't stand to see Nightingale
> in
> > 3rd spot on his hate list - she tries so hard to be nice to him &
> > doesn't even belong in his antagonists digest.
>
> And yet he still digests her. He must have mean streak wider than
> Hannibal Lecter.

Tholenator(tm) ... must ... digest ...

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

<http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/alexa/socks.html&gt;
<http://www.petitmorte.net/cujo/kazoo/kazoo.html&gt;
Anonymous
May 10, 2005 11:56:39 AM

Archived from groups: alt.usenet.kooks,ne.weather,rec.photo.digital,rec.arts.poems,rec.music.classical (More info?)

Ross <Ross@SingingFrog.com> wrote:

> bisectional pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this
> in news:42803887$0$24312$8f2e0ebb@news.shared-secrets.com:
>
> > Ross wrote:
> >> Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and
> >> scribbled this in news:9bRfe.31216$R46.11068@tornado.socal.rr.com:
> >>
> >> [...]
> >>

> >> Inability to answer my questions noted, Davie.
> >>

> > Classic astute observation noted, Ross.

> >> ...and I feel so bad about it, too. After all, Art and MBB are into
> >> 4 digit totals.
> >>

> > They've still got a way to go before they equal Kohl's record from
> > last year.
>
> Wasn't Kohl voted Most Valuable Antagonist for 2004?

Quite an accomplishment, Ross.

> >> Really? Post proof or be confirmed as a Usenet coward.
> >>

> > No, the proper response to that is "classic unsubstantiated and
> > erroneous claim."
>
> I like to throw Davie a change-up every now and then; he can, at best,
> foul-tip a fast-ball and he totally whiffs on the curves, but he is
> mystified by the change-up.

I note that he is still floundering around with flapping gills trying
to respond to my nomination of Joe Malloy for the Hammer of Thor in a
coherent fashion, Ross.

> >> Usenet 'is what it is', Davie.
> >>
> >> [...]
> >>

> > Can anybody 'fix' Davie?
>
> He is part of Usenet -- and 'it is what it is'.

Well said, Ross.

> >> Shazam! Passed Nightingale, looking at overtaking bisectional next!
> >>

> > LOL! I only stuck around because I couldn't stand to see Nightingale
> > in 3rd spot on his hate list - she tries so hard to be nice to him &
> > doesn't even belong in his antagonists digest.
>
> It is so churlish, the he treats her. I wonder if he is like this to
> people in his real life.

Field trip!

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

<http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/alexa/socks.html&gt;
<http://www.petitmorte.net/cujo/kazoo/kazoo.html&gt;
Anonymous
May 10, 2005 11:59:01 AM

Archived from groups: alt.usenet.kooks,ne.weather,rec.photo.digital,rec.arts.poems,rec.music.classical (More info?)

Ross <Ross@SingingFrog.com> wrote:

> Michael Baldwin Bruce pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and
> scribbled this in
>
> > Bruce AKA Ross wrote:
> >> Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and
> > scribbled
> >> this in news:9bRfe.31216$R46.11068@tornado.socal.rr.com:
> >>
> >> [...]
> >>
> >> Inability to answer my questions noted, Davie.
> >
> > We've all noticed this, Bruce.
>
> I predict that his response will start:
> "What does this have to do with...?"

Classic Tholenator(tm) will use a: "Classic ..."

> >> ...and I feel so bad about it, too. After all, Art and MBB are into
> >> 4 digit totals.
> >
> > Thank you, Bruce. We (tinc) try our best.
>
> I bow to both you and Art for your tireless efforts.

Thank you, kind sir!

> >> Really? Post proof or be confirmed as a Usenet coward.
> >
> > He's already confirmed, Bruce. But just the same, he won't post
> > any proof.
>
> I know. It is a vain hope.

Davie the Cowardly Whiner will snip the context and run away again, as
usual.

> >> Usenet 'is what it is', Davie.
> >
> > Like an oboe, Bruce.
>
> Usenet is an oboe, Bruce? I never would have guessed!

An oboe "is what it is," Ross.

> >> [...]
> >
> > Nice elipse, Bruce.
>
> Thanks, Bruce.

Tholenator(tm) ... must ... digest ...

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

<http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/alexa/socks.html&gt;
<http://www.petitmorte.net/cujo/kazoo/kazoo.html&gt;
Anonymous
May 10, 2005 11:46:03 PM

Archived from groups: ne.weather,rec.photo.digital,rec.arts.poems,rec.music.classical (More info?)

Ross writes:

> Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
> this in news:9bRfe.31216$R46.11068@tornado.socal.rr.com:

Who is "Wee Davie Tholen", Ross? Still suffering from attribution
problems, Ross?

> [...]

Figures.

>> What does your ongoing repetitive, high-pitched, hypocritical
>> "kookdance" have to do with classical music, Ross?

> Inability to answer my questions noted, Davie.

Classic hallucination, and rather ironic, coming from someone who
hasn't answered my questions.

>> Ironically, you've engaged in newsgroup disruption for at least the
>> 389th time.

> ....and I feel so bad about it, too. After all, Art and MBB are into 4
> digit totals.

So what, Ross?

>> What makes it particularly ironic this time is that you
>> have previously complained about newsgroup disruption...

> Really? Post proof or be confirmed as a Usenet coward.

How ironic, coming from someone so cowardly as to not answer my
questions about what his various postings have to do with classical
music.

>> ...but have now
>> remarked that it's not somebody's responsibility to fix USENET.

> Usenet 'is what it is', Davie.

Then why have you complained about alleged "netkkkopping", Ross?

> [...]

Figures.

>> alias # today total last year
>> -------------- ------- ----- ---------
>> deco 21 1640 0
>> bruce 7 1435 0
>> bisectional 317 0
>> ross 6 297 10

> Shazam! Passed Nightingale, looking at overtaking bisectional next!

What does that have to do with classical music, Ross?

>> nightingale 1 293 1613

> [snippage]

Figures.
Anonymous
May 10, 2005 11:48:37 PM

Ross writes:

> bisectional pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this
> in news:42803887$0$24312$8f2e0ebb@news.shared-secrets.com:

>> Ross wrote:

>>> Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and
>>> scribbled this in news:9bRfe.31216$R46.11068@tornado.socal.rr.com:
>>>
>>> [...]

>>> Inability to answer my questions noted, Davie.

>> Classic astute observation noted, Ross.

>>> ...and I feel so bad about it, too. After all, Art and MBB are into
>>> 4 digit totals.

>> They've still got a way to go before they equal Kohl's record from
>> last year.

> Wasn't Kohl voted Most Valuable Antagonist for 2004?

What does that have to do with classical music, Ross?

>>> Really? Post proof or be confirmed as a Usenet coward.

>> No, the proper response to that is "classic unsubstantiated and
>> erroneous claim."

> I like to throw Davie a change-up every now and then; he can, at best,
> foul-tip a fast-ball and he totally whiffs on the curves, but he is
> mystified by the change-up.

Who is "Davie", Ross?

>>> Usenet 'is what it is', Davie.
>>>
>>> [...]

>> Can anybody 'fix' Davie?

> He is part of Usenet -- and 'it is what it is'.

Who is "Davie", Ross?

>>> Shazam! Passed Nightingale, looking at overtaking bisectional next!

>> LOL! I only stuck around because I couldn't stand to see Nightingale
>> in 3rd spot on his hate list - she tries so hard to be nice to him &
>> doesn't even belong in his antagonists digest.

> It is so churlish, the he treats her.

Having writing problems as well, Ross?

> I wonder if he is like this to
> people in his real life.

How ironic.
May 10, 2005 11:48:38 PM

this in news:p e8ge.33427$R46.14868@tornado.socal.rr.com:

> Ross writes:
>
>> bisectional pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
>> this in news:42803887$0$24312$8f2e0ebb@news.shared-secrets.com:

[...]

>>> LOL! I only stuck around because I couldn't stand to see
>>> Nightingale in 3rd spot on his hate list - she tries so hard to be
>>> nice to him & doesn't even belong in his antagonists digest.
>
>> It is so churlish, the he treats her.
>
> Having writing problems as well, Ross?

Ooops! A typo. Sorry.

Now, shall we review your typos, Davie?

Sure:

In <VGGRd.16897$Tj7.3110@twister.socal.rr.com> you wrote:
"You're erroneously presuppsing attacks..."

What does 'presuppsing' mean, Davie?

In <Rl7Sd.20931$Tj7.4791@twister.socal.rr.com> you wrote:
"I did read for comprehension, Halsma..."

Who is 'Halsma', Davie?

In <faRSd.8262$VD5.3648@twister.socal.rr.com> you wrote:
"That you unable to comprehend the point is your problem, tweet."

What is that supposed to mean, Davie?

In <news:aHPWd.41756$xX3.7647@twister.socal.rr.com> you wrote:
"Sort of like wanting the terroists in the world to go away and stop
bothering us."

What are 'terroists', Davie?

In <gbZXd.46498$xX3.38992@twister.socal.rr.com> you wrote:
"You're erroneously preuspposing that "tholen" is a bot, mimus."

What is 'preuspposing', Davie?

In <LLEU9.103536$B31.27940860@twister.socal.rr.com> you wrote:
"lassic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim."

What is 'lassic', Davie?

>> I wonder if he is like this to
>> people in his real life.
>
> How ironic.

Nonsequitur.

--
'You're erroneously presupposing that I'm in "RL", Ross.'

- Dave Tholen, Existentialist Philosopher,
Usenet Coward of the Month for March of 2005,
Usenet Kook of the Month for March of 1998
in news:3E2871C8.5010906@ix.netcom.com.
Anonymous
May 10, 2005 11:51:01 PM

Ross writes:

> Michael Baldwin Bruce pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and
> scribbled this in news:1115722797.792140.84910@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

>> Bruce AKA Ross wrote:

>>> Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and
>>> scribbled this in news:9bRfe.31216$R46.11068@tornado.socal.rr.com:
>>>
>>> [...]

>>> Inability to answer my questions noted, Davie.

>> We've all noticed this, Bruce.

> I predict that his response will start:
> "What does this have to do with...?"

What does that have to do with classical music, Ross?

>>> ...and I feel so bad about it, too. After all, Art and MBB are into
>>> 4 digit totals.

>> Thank you, Bruce. We (tinc) try our best.

> I bow to both you and Art for your tireless efforts.

Why do you thank them for disrupting multiple newsgroups, Ross?

>>> Really? Post proof or be confirmed as a Usenet coward.

>> He's already confirmed, Bruce. But just the same, he won't post
>> any proof.

> I know. It is a vain hope.

How ironic, coming from someone who won't answer questions.

>>> Usenet 'is what it is', Davie.

>> Like an oboe, Bruce.

> Usenet is an oboe, Bruce? I never would have guessed!

Classic illogic.

>>> [...]

>> Nice elipse, Bruce.

> Thanks, Bruce.

What does that have to do with classical music, Ross?
May 10, 2005 11:51:02 PM

this in news:Fg8ge.33446$R46.25848@tornado.socal.rr.com:

> Ross writes:
>
>> Michael Baldwin Bruce pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and
>> scribbled this in

>>> We've all noticed this, Bruce.
>
>> I predict that his response will start:
>> "What does this have to do with...?"
>
> What does that have to do with classical music, Ross?

As I predicted.

>>> Thank you, Bruce. We (tinc) try our best.
>
>> I bow to both you and Art for your tireless efforts.
>
> Why do you thank them for disrupting multiple newsgroups, Ross?

Why do you care?

>>> He's already confirmed, Bruce. But just the same, he won't post
>>> any proof.
>
>> I know. It is a vain hope.
>
> How ironic, coming from someone who won't answer questions.

Nonsequitur

>>> Like an oboe, Bruce.
>
>> Usenet is an oboe, Bruce? I never would have guessed!
>
> Classic illogic.

It is called free association, Davie. It is a useful creative tool.

>>> Nice elipse, Bruce.
>
>> Thanks, Bruce.
>
> What does that have to do with classical music, Ross?

Typical Tholen control issues.

--
'You're erroneously presupposing that I'm in "RL", Ross.'

- Dave Tholen, Existentialist Philosopher,
Usenet Coward of the Month for March of 2005,
Usenet Kook of the Month for March of 1998
in news:3E2871C8.5010906@ix.netcom.com.
Anonymous
May 11, 2005 12:28:48 AM

Bruce AKA Art Deco wrote:
> Michael Baldwin Bruce <mbbruce@mighty.co.za> wrote:
>
> > Bruce AKA bisectional2004 wrote:
> > scribbled

> > > Classic astute observation noted, Ross.
> >
> > Ditto.
>
> I know what you mean, Bruce.

Ditto, Bruce.

> > into 4
> > > >

> > > They've still got a way to go before they equal Kohl's record
from
> > last
> > > year.
> >
> > Ah, but my one day record shall endure the test of time, Bruce.
>
> Well done, Bruce!

There's seems to be some contention here, Bruce. Somebody else claims
Sheila AKA Nightingale has the daily record.

> > > No, the proper response to that is "classic unsubstantiated and
> > > erroneous claim."
> >
> > To be expected of a kookdancer with no real retort, Bruce.
>
> And wearing a pink-and-green tutu at the same time, Bruce.

Not to mention a sombrero, Bruce. I said, not to mention a sombrero.

> > > Can anybody 'fix' Davie?
> >
> > I doubt it. Shrinks can only do so much.
>
> He can, however, tell you that an oboe "is what it is," Bruce.

I'll bet he can, Bruce.

> > next!
> > > >

> > > LOL! I only stuck around because I couldn't stand to see
Nightingale
> > in
> > > 3rd spot on his hate list - she tries so hard to be nice to him &
> > > doesn't even belong in his antagonists digest.
> >
> > And yet he still digests her. He must have mean streak wider than
> > Hannibal Lecter.
>
> Tholenator(tm) ... must ... digest ...

With cianti and fava beans, Bruce?

> --
> Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
>
> <http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/alexa/socks.html&gt;
> <http://www.petitmorte.net/cujo/kazoo/kazoo.html&gt;
Anonymous
May 11, 2005 1:22:10 AM

Ross writes:

> Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
> this in news:p e8ge.33427$R46.14868@tornado.socal.rr.com:

Who is "Wee Davie Tholen", Ross? Still suffering from attribution
problems?

>> Ross writes:

>>> bisectional pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
>>> this in news:42803887$0$24312$8f2e0ebb@news.shared-secrets.com:

> [...]

Figures.

>>> It is so churlish, the he treats her.

>> Having writing problems as well, Ross?

> Ooops! A typo. Sorry.

What does your sorrow have to do with classical music, Ross?

> Now, shall we review your typos, Davie?

What does your question have to do with classical music, Ross?

> Sure:

> What does 'presuppsing' mean, Davie?

> Who is 'Halsma', Davie?

> What is that supposed to mean, Davie?

> What are 'terroists', Davie?

> What is 'preuspposing', Davie?

> What is 'lassic', Davie?

What do your questions have to do with classical music, Ross?

>>> I wonder if he is like this to
>>> people in his real life.

>> How ironic.

> Nonsequitur.

Ironically, another typo from Ross.
Anonymous
May 11, 2005 1:24:31 AM

Ross writes:

> Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
> this in news:Fg8ge.33446$R46.25848@tornado.socal.rr.com:

Who is "Wee Davie Tholen", Ross? Still suffering from attribution
problems?

>> Ross writes:

>>> Michael Baldwin Bruce pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and
>>> scribbled this in

>>> I predict that his response will start:
>>> "What does this have to do with...?"

>> What does that have to do with classical music, Ross?

> As I predicted.

What does your prediction have to do with classical music, Ross?

>>> I bow to both you and Art for your tireless efforts.

>> Why do you thank them for disrupting multiple newsgroups, Ross?

> Why do you care?

I see that you didn't answer the question, Ross. No surprise there,
really. Just more of your classic evasion.

>>> I know. It is a vain hope.

>> How ironic, coming from someone who won't answer questions.

> Nonsequitur

Ironically, another Ross typo.

>>> Usenet is an oboe, Bruce? I never would have guessed!

>> Classic illogic.

> It is called free association,

On the contrary, it's called illogic, Ross.

> Davie. It is a useful creative tool.

Who is "Davie", Ross? Still suffering from attribution problems?

>>> Thanks, Bruce.

>> What does that have to do with classical music, Ross?

> Typical Tholen control issues.

I see that you didn't answer the question, Ross. No surprise there,
really. Just more of your classic evasion.
Anonymous
May 11, 2005 4:14:31 AM

Bruce AKA Ross wrote:
> Michael Baldwin Bruce pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and
> scribbled this in
>
> > Bruce AKA Ross wrote:
> >> Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and
> > scribbled
> >> this in news:9bRfe.31216$R46.11068@tornado.socal.rr.com:
> >>
> >> [...]
> >>
> >> Inability to answer my questions noted, Davie.
> >
> > We've all noticed this, Bruce.
>
> I predict that his response will start:
> "What does this have to do with...?"

To be expected of an astute observer, Bruce.

> >> ...and I feel so bad about it, too. After all, Art and MBB are
into
> >> 4 digit totals.
> >
> > Thank you, Bruce. We (tinc) try our best.
>
> I bow to both you and Art for your tireless efforts.

Thank you again, Bruce. Your efforts are equally tireless.

> >> Really? Post proof or be confirmed as a Usenet coward.
> >
> > He's already confirmed, Bruce. But just the same, he won't post
> > any proof.
>
> I know. It is a vain hope.

Rather ironic really, Bruce.

> >> Usenet 'is what it is', Davie.
> >
> > Like an oboe, Bruce.
>
> Usenet is an oboe, Bruce? I never would have guessed!

The way he plays it, it might as well be, Bruce.

> >> [...]
> >
> > Nice elipse, Bruce.
>
> Thanks, Bruce.

I note that the hypocrite still has problems grasping the concept of
elipses, Bruce. Calls them figures instead. Must have been a slow
learner as a toddler.

> R.
>
> --
> 'You're erroneously presupposing that I'm in "RL", Ross.'
>
> - Dave Tholen, Existentialist Philosopher,
> Usenet Coward of the Month for March of 2005,
> Usenet Kook of the Month for March of 1998
> in news:3E2871C8.5010906@ix.netcom.com.
Anonymous
May 11, 2005 8:39:15 AM

Archived from groups: ne.weather,rec.photo.digital,rec.arts.poems,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell (More info?)

Bruce the hypocrite AKA tholen@antispam.ham wrote:
> Ross writes:
>
> > Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and
scribbled
> > this in news:9bRfe.31216$R46.11068@tornado.socal.rr.com:
>
> Who is "Wee Davie Tholen", Ross? Still suffering from attribution
> problems, Ross?
>
> > [...]
>
> Figures.

No, Bruce, elipses. Please try and learn this.

> >> What does your ongoing repetitive, high-pitched, hypocritical
> >> "kookdance" have to do with classical music, Ross?
>
> > Inability to answer my questions noted, Davie.
>
> Classic hallucination, and rather ironic, coming from someone who
> hasn't answered my questions.

Are you hallucinating again, Bruce?

> >> Ironically, you've engaged in newsgroup disruption for at least
the
> >> 389th time.
>
> > ....and I feel so bad about it, too. After all, Art and MBB are
into 4
> > digit totals.
>
> So what, Ross?

Oh, poor, poor Bruce, tries to pretend like he doesn't care. But, in
reality, we all know how antagonised he is.

> >> What makes it particularly ironic this time is that you
> >> have previously complained about newsgroup disruption...
>
> > Really? Post proof or be confirmed as a Usenet coward.
>
> How ironic, coming from someone so cowardly as to not answer my
> questions about what his various postings have to do with classical
> music.

What's ironic is your cowardice, Bruce.

> >> ...but have now
> >> remarked that it's not somebody's responsibility to fix USENET.
>
> > Usenet 'is what it is', Davie.
>
> Then why have you complained about alleged "netkkkopping", Ross?

What's alleged about it, Bruce? Dr. Postman caught you out. Remember?

> > [...]
>
> Figures.

No, no, no. Elipses, Bruce. Please try and learn like rather than
acting like a toddler.

> >> alias # today total last year
> >> -------------- ------- ----- ---------
> >> deco 21 1640 0
> >> bruce 7 1435 0
> >> bisectional 317 0
> >> ross 6 297 10
>
> > Shazam! Passed Nightingale, looking at overtaking bisectional
next!

> What does that have to do with classical music, Ross?
>
> >> nightingale 1 293 1613
>
> > [snippage]
>
> Figures.

Where? I don't see any figures? What kind are they, Bruce?
Anonymous
May 11, 2005 12:22:23 PM

Archived from groups: alt.usenet.kooks,ne.weather,rec.photo.digital,rec.arts.poems,rec.music.classical (More info?)

Michael Baldwin Bruce <mbbruce@mighty.co.za> wrote:

> Bruce AKA Ross wrote:
> > Michael Baldwin Bruce pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and
> > scribbled this in

> > > scribbled

> > > We've all noticed this, Bruce.
> >
> > I predict that his response will start:
> > "What does this have to do with...?"
>
> To be expected of an astute observer, Bruce.

Ross' prediction was spot on, Bruce.

> the

> into
> > >
> > > Thank you, Bruce. We (tinc) try our best.
> >
> > I bow to both you and Art for your tireless efforts.
>
> Thank you again, Bruce. Your efforts are equally tireless.

Gigi and the Holy Digestor both thank you for your efforts.

> > > He's already confirmed, Bruce. But just the same, he won't post
> > > any proof.
> >
> > I know. It is a vain hope.
>
> Rather ironic really, Bruce.

To be expected of a usenet coward wearing a tutu, Bruce.

> > > Like an oboe, Bruce.
> >
> > Usenet is an oboe, Bruce? I never would have guessed!
>
> The way he plays it, it might as well be, Bruce.

*brrrap*, Bruce.

> > > Nice elipse, Bruce.
> >
> > Thanks, Bruce.
>
> I note that the hypocrite still has problems grasping the concept of
> elipses, Bruce. Calls them figures instead. Must have been a slow
> learner as a toddler.

No surprise, really, Bruce.

> > R.
> >
> > --
> > 'You're erroneously presupposing that I'm in "RL", Ross.'
> >
> > - Dave Tholen, Existentialist Philosopher,
> > Usenet Coward of the Month for March of 2005,
> > Usenet Kook of the Month for March of 1998
> > in news:3E2871C8.5010906@ix.netcom.com.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

<http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/alexa/socks.html&gt;
<http://www.petitmorte.net/cujo/kazoo/kazoo.html&gt;
Anonymous
May 11, 2005 11:48:46 PM

Bruce AKA Art Deco wrote:
> Michael Baldwin Bruce <mbbruce@mighty.co.za> wrote:
>
> > Bruce AKA Ross wrote:
> > > Michael Baldwin Bruce pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box
and
> > > scribbled this in

hypocritical

> > > I predict that his response will start:
> > > "What does this have to do with...?"
> >
> > To be expected of an astute observer, Bruce.
>
> Ross' prediction was spot on, Bruce.

That's because he's a genius who knows better than to play Bass.

> > the

> > into

> > > I bow to both you and Art for your tireless efforts.
> >
> > Thank you again, Bruce. Your efforts are equally tireless.
>
> Gigi and the Holy Digestor both thank you for your efforts.

Without us they'd starve and we can't allow that to happen. It would be
inhumane.

> > > I know. It is a vain hope.
> >
> > Rather ironic really, Bruce.
>
> To be expected of a usenet coward wearing a tutu, Bruce.

He should go fetch his sombrero, Bruce.

USENET.

> > > Usenet is an oboe, Bruce? I never would have guessed!
> >
> > The way he plays it, it might as well be, Bruce.
>
> *brrrap*, Bruce.

Hobos sounds like that too, Bruce.

> > > Thanks, Bruce.
> >
> > I note that the hypocrite still has problems grasping the concept
of
> > elipses, Bruce. Calls them figures instead. Must have been a slow
> > learner as a toddler.
>
> No surprise, really, Bruce.

It explains his many "mispellings", Bruce. Toddlers with learning
difficulties invariably develop into disfunctional adults.

!