Closed

GTX 560 ti SLI vs GTX 570 OC

Which can perform better? And why?

Running at 1920 x 1080

Please don't mention :non: "overkill", my concern is just which can perform better.

TNX :hello:
8 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware
  1. Sli 560 Ti
  2. 560 ti SLI by a mile

Here's a review of the 560ti in SLI. The charts showing FPS have the 570 included. It is stock, but you only get 8-10% out of an OC, and it won't come close to the 560ti SLI

http://www.guru3d.com/article/geforce-gtx-560-ti-sli-review/1
  3. There are quite a few threads on this but I think with all the reviews on SLI. The 560ti in SLI will beat any single card solution but quite a bit even without an OC (please don't include 590 or hd6990 they are technically 2 GPUs in one board). The only downside with the 560 ti is that you can only do dual SLI (which is just right for me). This is a downside if you are someone that wants a quad SLI system and all. So SLI 560 ti very powerful
  4. shoot you said:
    There are quite a few threads on this but I think with all the reviews on SLI. The 560ti in SLI will beat any single card solution but quite a bit even without an OC (please don't include 590 or hd6990 they are technically 2 GPUs in one board). The only downside with the 560 ti is that you can only do dual SLI (which is just right for me). This is a downside if you are someone that wants a quad SLI system and all. So SLI 560 ti very powerful

Hey mate... We have the same Proc. Q8400, I just want to ask how did you push your proc to 3.6ghz? Mine is just running at 3.0ghz.

But when the Ivi Bridge comes out, I will change my system. BTW, thanks for your answer..
  5. shoot you said:
    There are quite a few threads on this but I think with all the reviews on SLI. The 560ti in SLI will beat any single card solution but quite a bit even without an OC (please don't include 590 or hd6990 they are technically 2 GPUs in one board). The only downside with the 560 ti is that you can only do dual SLI (which is just right for me). This is a downside if you are someone that wants a quad SLI system and all. So SLI 560 ti very powerful

I ddn't know that the GTX 560 ti was restricted to a dual SLI. I just SLI'd my GTX 470 and there are second bridge interfaces for threeway or quad SLI in a daisy chain.
  6. Yeah it is a great card but sadly limited to only dual SLI. Only has one interface for a bridge.

Oh I forgot to mention I have been able to OC mine from stock 822mhz to 1010mhz core clock and 2004mhz to 2150mhz memory clock with core voltage of 1100. So in a sense a slightly overclocked gtx 570.
  7. I have dual EVGA GTX 560 ti 448 Classified's in SLI OC'd to 900mhz and they fly. Benchmarks beat a stock 580 by a good bit and are quite close to single 590.
  8. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Gtx SLI Graphics