Artie Lange Has Big Eyes

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.comedy.standup,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

http://whiterap.spymac.com/artiebigeyes.jpg Notice how I made his
eyes really big, and also notice how I took off all the letters on his
sweatshirt, it looks as if the sweatshirt was made naturally without
any letters on it, but nope that's just how good I am at photoshop.

The before and after to show you just how damn good I am
http://whiterap.spymac.com/artiebigeyesb4andafter.jpg

-
Hi, I'm Michael D, and I'm not retarded.

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.comedy.standup,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

better to see you

Michael D wrote:
> http://whiterap.spymac.com/artiebigeyes.jpg Notice how I made his
> eyes really big, and also notice how I took off all the letters on his
> sweatshirt, it looks as if the sweatshirt was made naturally without
> any letters on it, but nope that's just how good I am at photoshop.
>
> The before and after to show you just how damn good I am
> http://whiterap.spymac.com/artiebigeyesb4andafter.jpg

Hi, I'm Michael D, Perkoff, L.L.Cool Name and several other aliases.
....and yes, I am retarded!

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.comedy.standup,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

Hey, Mike.............I never heard of 'photoshop' before, but I get
the idea from what you're doing here with the sweatshirts. If you can
take something away, that means you can add things, right? If you want
to make some money, I'm willing to pay you to superimpose huge boners
on nude pictures of beautiful women. But it has to be realistic
looking. That's what I want, Mike - really feminine women with nice
stiff dicks on them. I don't care if they're phony, as long as they
look real. Name your price.

Tommy Joe

Tommy Joe wrote:

> Hey, Mike.............I never heard of 'photoshop' before, but I get
> the idea from what you're doing here with the sweatshirts. If you can
> take something away, that means you can add things, right? If you want
> to make some money, I'm willing to pay you to superimpose huge boners
> on nude pictures of beautiful women. But it has to be realistic
> looking. That's what I want, Mike - really feminine women with nice
> stiff dicks on them. I don't care if they're phony, as long as they
> look real. Name your price.
>
> Tommy Joe

We don't reply to trolls here! FM...

"Michael D" <michael@de.com> wrote in message
> http://whiterap.spymac.com/artiebigeyes.jpg Notice how I made his
> eyes really big, and also notice how I took off all the letters on his
> sweatshirt, it looks as if the sweatshirt was made naturally without
> any letters on it, but nope that's just how good I am at photoshop.
>
> The before and after to show you just how damn good I am
> http://whiterap.spymac.com/artiebigeyesb4andafter.jpg
>
> -
> Hi, I'm Michael D, and I'm not retarded.

He's got a big mouth too, I don't know how anyone puts up with that guy. I
didn't find him funny on mad tv, or that movie he did with Norm Mcdonald,
and he isn't funny on stern. I think he is a loud mouth puke but to each his
own I guess.

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.comedy.standup,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

"Michael D" <michael@de.com> wrote in message
> http://whiterap.spymac.com/artiebigeyes.jpg Notice how I made his
> eyes really big, and also notice how I took off all the letters on his
> sweatshirt, it looks as if the sweatshirt was made naturally without
> any letters on it, but nope that's just how good I am at photoshop.

What else did you make bigger?

--
Jennifer Wilbanks is...
The Runaway Bride...

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0525-3, 06/23/2005
Tested on: 6/24/2005 12:19:39 AM