CPU cooler for Ivy

Narthy

Honorable
Apr 18, 2012
Good day!

I am planning into upgrading my CPU next week when Ivy come's out. ATM I am using a ZALMAN CNPS10X Extreme on my current setup. I was planning into using it on the Ivy with a Maximus V Gene LGA 1155 but Zalman kindly informed me that my cooling will be blocking my first ram slot unless I am currently planing into using low profile memory modules, witch is not the case heheh. So I am wondering if you guys had any idea's on witch cooler would fit or witch other motherboard that would deliver the same kind of spec I could use.

Here is a link to the motherboard spec on Newegg: http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131830

Regards!

Narthy

Honorable
Apr 18, 2012
I haven't really checked. But I was planning into maybe using the cooler to get a system running for my wife :). That way I might be able to leave it on the system it is running atm without having to remove it. I will still go look into those low profile ram and see the price difference. If I would buy an other cooler what would be your pick to fit that motherboard?

Have a good day