Closed Solved

What about this Desktop

Hi

I'm Just about to buy my new desktop which i choose its component individually :


Intel® Core™ i5-2500K Processor (6M Cache, 3.30 GHz)
Motherboard: GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 (rev. 1.3)
RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9
Hard Disk: Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 2x500GB
Graphics: GeForce GTX 560 Ti (Gigabyte) GDDR5
Power Supply: CORSAIR 650 WATT 650HX
Case: CROSAIR Graphite 600T Midi tower CASECC600T
----------------------------------

I Just want to make sure that my desktop is ready for games like:
Battlefield 3
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3
Rage
Just Cause 2
GTA IV

and other new games
and also for small graphic design

------------------------------------

Please i'm waiting for ur replay for any change should i do if any
or if it is ok to go and purchase it

Thanks in Advance
12 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about what desktop
  1. This topic has been moved from the section CPU & Components to section Systems by Mousemonkey
  2. Its a great build.Go for it :)
  3. Thanks

    But it's is too expensive in our country
    it is about 1,849.44 USD
    :(
  4. Best answer
    Yeah, that'll be more than ready for those games. The 560 ti can play crysis 2 on max settings at 1920x1080p . You could buy a cheaper system and still play the games you listed at max settings.
  5. Because it is too expensive i made changes :

    CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-2400 Processor (6M Cache, 3.10 GHz)

    Motherboard: GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 (rev. 1.3)
    Ram: Corsair CMX6GX3M3A1600C9 2X2GB
    Case: Raidmax Viper Case
    Graphics: GeForce GTX 560
    DVD Writer
    Power Supply: CORSAIR 650WATT 650HX


    How is that ? for games i listed above ?
  6. jp896 said:
    Yeah, that'll be more than ready for those games. The 560 ti can play crysis 2 on max settings at 1920x1080p . You could buy a cheaper system and still play the games you listed at max settings.


    Thanks
    but help me make changes
  7. My Budget is 1,302.42 USD

    So i contacted the buyer and we made changes:

    CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-2400 Processor (6M Cache, 3.10 GHz)
    Motherboard: GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 (rev. 1.3)
    Ram: Kingeston 1600Mhz DDR3 2X2GB
    Case: CROSAIR Graphite 600T Midi tower CASECC600T
    Graphics: GeForce GTX 560
    DVD Writer
    Power Supply: CORSAIR 650WATT 650HX
    Hard Disk: 500GB Seagate

    Is it Ok for Games?
  8. I would go with a asus motherboard. While most reviews for the motherboard you selected were good, there are complaints of the motherboard not working after a few months and gigabyte blowing the customers off. Asus, on the other hand, has excellent customer service and a 3-5 year warranty.

    Is there anything else you want to change other than the motherboard.
  9. jp896 said:
    I would go with a asus motherboard. While most reviews for the motherboard you selected were good, there are complaints of the motherboard not working after a few months and gigabyte blowing the customers off. Asus, on the other hand, has excellent customer service and a 3-5 year warranty.

    Is there anything else you want to change other than the motherboard.


    Thank you very much, but unfortunately there is no asus available right now in my town
    I Just want to know if this is ok also for the games:

    CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-2400 Processor (6M Cache, 3.10 GHz)
    Motherboard: GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 (rev. 1.3)
    Ram: Kingeston 1600Mhz DDR3 2X2GB
    Case: CROSAIR Graphite 600T Midi tower CASECC600T
    Graphics: GeForce GTX 560
    DVD Writer
    Power Supply: CORSAIR 650WATT 650HX
    Hard Disk: 500GB Seagate

    ??
  10. loai548 said:
    My Budget is 1,302.42 USD

    So i contacted the buyer and we made changes:

    CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-2400 Processor (6M Cache, 3.10 GHz)
    Motherboard: GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 (rev. 1.3)
    Ram: Kingeston 1600Mhz DDR3 2X2GB
    Case: CROSAIR Graphite 600T Midi tower CASECC600T
    Graphics: GeForce GTX 560
    DVD Writer
    Power Supply: CORSAIR 650WATT 650HX
    Hard Disk: 500GB Seagate

    Is it Ok for Games?



    Yes, it is excellent for games. you could make it cheaper.
  11. jp896 said:
    Yes, it is excellent for games. you could make it cheaper.



    Thank you Very Much :)
  12. Best answer selected by loai548.
Ask a new question

Read More

Prebuilt Desktops Systems