What do you think about "Destroy all Humans"?

I haven't seen any messages about it. EBGames started shipping a few
days ago. Anyone played it yet?

> I haven't seen any messages about it. EBGames started shipping a few
> days ago. Anyone played it yet?

I liked the XBOX demo. I have issues with the controls (personal problem -
not technical) because I don't like Moving with one stick and looking and
shooting with the other. I still may pick it up in the near future.

beck

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

TheLightsAreOn wrote:
>> I haven't seen any messages about it. EBGames started shipping a few
>> days ago. Anyone played it yet?
>>

> I liked the XBOX demo. I have issues with the controls (personal
> problem - not technical) because I don't like Moving with one stick
> and looking and shooting with the other. I still may pick it up in
> the near future.

That must limit your gaming somewhat - aren't the majority of 3rd and 1st
person action games move with left stick and look with right stick?

Smart Feet wrote:
> I haven't seen any messages about it. EBGames started shipping a few
> days ago. Anyone played it yet?

I played it for a few minutes at one of those stores (can't remember
which) and it seemed pretty fun. Though I'm the type of person who'll
wait for it to drop in price.

joemono

"Smart Feet" <smartfeet@yourshoes.com> wrote in message
>I haven't seen any messages about it. EBGames started shipping a few days
>ago. Anyone played it yet?

I spaced that it was released today but I will definitely be picking it up.
The demo pointed to some very good fun.

Smart Feet <smartfeet@yourshoes.com> wrote in news:0AJte.2907$7X1.806
@tornado.ohiordc.rr.com:

> I haven't seen any messages about it. EBGames started shipping a few
> days ago. Anyone played it yet?

There is a review here:

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/627/627257p1.html

Fuzzy Logic wrote:
> Smart Feet <smartfeet@yourshoes.com> wrote in news:0AJte.2907$7X1.806
> @tornado.ohiordc.rr.com:
>

>>I haven't seen any messages about it. EBGames started shipping a few
>>days ago. Anyone played it yet?
>

> There is a review here:
>
> http://ps2.ign.com/articles/627/627257p1.html

Thanks!

> TheLightsAreOn wrote:
>>> I haven't seen any messages about it. EBGames started shipping a
>>> few days ago. Anyone played it yet?
>>>

>> I liked the XBOX demo. I have issues with the controls (personal
>> problem - not technical) because I don't like Moving with one stick
>> and looking and shooting with the other. I still may pick it up in
>> the near future.
>
> That must limit your gaming somewhat - aren't the majority of 3rd and
> 1st person action games move with left stick and look with right
> stick?

It seems to be a new trend, with more and more games going that way. If
my favorite type game (platformers) go that way, then I will have no
choice but to learn to use both thumbs at once. There are still a few
games that use the right stick for camera ONLY.