Sony PSP - howto

william

Is there a easy way to copy a DVD to view on the PSP
I have DVDshrink to backup my DVD movies and is very easy in use, is there
such a program that converts a DVD movie to PSP format?

thanks

"William" <sonic_dxREMOVETHIS@telenet.be> wrote in message
> Is there a easy way to copy a DVD to view on the PSP
> I have DVDshrink to backup my DVD movies and is very easy in use, is there
> such a program that converts a DVD movie to PSP format?
>
> thanks

www.pspvideo9.com

The program Mattinglyfan said is the best option. Just be sure to set the
sound level at 200% because its tough to hear the videos sometimes if you
don't do that.

RnR Lesnar

"RnR Lesnar" <rnrcartmnospaman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> The program Mattinglyfan said is the best option. Just be sure to set the
> sound level at 200% because its tough to hear the videos sometimes if you
> don't do that.

Damnit! That's why. Where the heck do you do that?

"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message

> "William" <sonic_dxREMOVETHIS@telenet.be> wrote in message
> > Is there a easy way to copy a DVD to view on the PSP
> > I have DVDshrink to backup my DVD movies and is very easy in use, is
there
> > such a program that converts a DVD movie to PSP format?
> >
> > thanks
> >

> www.pspvideo9.com

U BLOODY NO GOOD PIRATE!
I am forwarding this to the FBI.
*damn I miss Omar :)*

"Boody Bandit" <boodybandit@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message
>>
>> "William" <sonic_dxREMOVETHIS@telenet.be> wrote in message
>> > Is there a easy way to copy a DVD to view on the PSP
>> > I have DVDshrink to backup my DVD movies and is very easy in use, is
> there
>> > such a program that converts a DVD movie to PSP format?
>> >
>> > thanks
>> >

>> www.pspvideo9.com
>
> U BLOODY NO GOOD PIRATE!
> I am forwarding this to the FBI.
> *damn I miss Omar :)*

Making a back up... or even wanting your DVD on your psp makes you a pirate?

Guess i'm a pirate

Angel

"Boody Bandit" <boodybandit@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message
>>
>> "William" <sonic_dxREMOVETHIS@telenet.be> wrote in message
>> > Is there a easy way to copy a DVD to view on the PSP
>> > I have DVDshrink to backup my DVD movies and is very easy in use, is
> there
>> > such a program that converts a DVD movie to PSP format?
>> >
>> > thanks
>> >

>> www.pspvideo9.com
>
> U BLOODY NO GOOD PIRATE!
> I am forwarding this to the FBI.
> *damn I miss Omar :)*

What makes him a pirate? He probably just wants to watch some DVDs, which
he probably owns, on his PSP.

In article <r_adnbMDC-SZwiXfRVn-gw@comcast.com>,
Estoscacahuates@comcast.netdeeznuts says...

>"William" <sonic_dxREMOVETHIS@telenet.be> wrote in message
>> Is there a easy way to copy a DVD to view on the PSP
>> I have DVDshrink to backup my DVD movies and is very easy in use, is there
>> such a program that converts a DVD movie to PSP format?
>>
>> thanks
>>

>www.pspvideo9.com

You have been reported to the chief of Homeland Security in North Mankato
Minnesota.

"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
> In article <r_adnbMDC-SZwiXfRVn-gw@comcast.com>,
> Estoscacahuates@comcast.netdeeznuts says...
>>

>>"William" <sonic_dxREMOVETHIS@telenet.be> wrote in message
>>> Is there a easy way to copy a DVD to view on the PSP
>>> I have DVDshrink to backup my DVD movies and is very easy in use, is
>>> there
>>> such a program that converts a DVD movie to PSP format?
>>>
>>> thanks
>>>

>>www.pspvideo9.com
>>

> You have been reported to the chief of Homeland Security in North Mankato
> Minnesota.

Ah snap! Better go in to hiding!

"Brenden D. Chase" <brenden.chaseREMOVE@THISgmail.com> wrote in message

> "Boody Bandit" <boodybandit@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in
message

> >> "William" <sonic_dxREMOVETHIS@telenet.be> wrote in message
> > there

> >> www.pspvideo9.com
> >
> > U BLOODY NO GOOD PIRATE!
> > I am forwarding this to the FBI.
> > *damn I miss Omar :)*
> >

> Making a back up... or even wanting your DVD on your psp makes you a
pirate?

> Guess i'm a pirate

*woooosh*

"Angel" <Angela7422@Yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Boody Bandit" <boodybandit@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in
message

> >> "William" <sonic_dxREMOVETHIS@telenet.be> wrote in message
> > there

> >> www.pspvideo9.com
> >
> > U BLOODY NO GOOD PIRATE!
> > I am forwarding this to the FBI.
> > *damn I miss Omar :)*
> >

> What makes him a pirate? He probably just wants to watch some DVDs, which
> he probably owns, on his PSP.

*double woooosh*

"Brenden D. Chase" <brenden.chaseREMOVE@THISgmail.com> wrote in message

> "Boody Bandit" <boodybandit@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "William" <sonic_dxREMOVETHIS@telenet.be> wrote in message
>> there

>>> www.pspvideo9.com
>>
>> U BLOODY NO GOOD PIRATE!
>> I am forwarding this to the FBI.
>> *damn I miss Omar :)*
>>

> Making a back up... or even wanting your DVD on your psp makes you a
> pirate?
>
> Guess i'm a pirate

He was mocking a certain group of idiots.

"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message

> He was mocking a certain group of idiots.

If they don't agree with you, they are idiots. Oh, seems you're not
adhering to your morals well, Mr O'WhateverWillFitGoesThere!

"Angel" <Angela7422@Yahoo.com> wrote in message news:XoGdnQL4IoWYOCXfRVn-

> What makes him a pirate? He probably just wants to watch some DVDs, which
> he probably owns, on his PSP.

No, he already said he rents them and copies them then returns the discs.
Also BitTorrents pirated shows off the Internet. It's all well documented.

Angel

"Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
> "Angel" <Angela7422@Yahoo.com> wrote in message news:XoGdnQL4IoWYOCXfRVn-
>
>> What makes him a pirate? He probably just wants to watch some DVDs,
>> which he probably owns, on his PSP.
>
> No, he already said he rents them and copies them then returns the discs.
> Also BitTorrents pirated shows off the Internet. It's all well
> documented.

Well excuse me then, I apologize, from what I could read of his post he
simply asked how he could convert DVDs to watch them on his PSP. I didn't
see anything about renting said DVDs nor of pirating shows off of the
internet.

> "Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
>> "Angel" <Angela7422@Yahoo.com> wrote in message news:XoGdnQL4IoWYOCXfRVn-
>>
>>> What makes him a pirate? He probably just wants to watch some DVDs,
>>> which he probably owns, on his PSP.
>>
>> No, he already said he rents them and copies them then returns the discs.
>> Also BitTorrents pirated shows off the Internet. It's all well
>> documented.
>
> Well excuse me then, I apologize,

WHat? lol.

> from what I could read of his post he simply asked how he could convert
> DVDs to watch them on his PSP. I didn't see anything about renting said
> DVDs nor of pirating shows off of the internet.

Yeah, he doesn't deny it.

> "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message
>
>> He was mocking a certain group of idiots.
>
> If they don't agree with you, they are idiots. Oh, seems you're not
> adhering to your morals well, Mr O'WhateverWillFitGoesThere!

Claiming to report something to the FBI about games on the usenet makes
someone an idiot, dumb ass. It has nothing to do with agreeing with me,
stupid bastard.

"Angel" <Angela7422@Yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
>> "Angel" <Angela7422@Yahoo.com> wrote in message news:XoGdnQL4IoWYOCXfRVn-
>>
>>> What makes him a pirate? He probably just wants to watch some DVDs,
>>> which he probably owns, on his PSP.
>>
>> No, he already said he rents them and copies them then returns the discs.
>> Also BitTorrents pirated shows off the Internet. It's all well
>> documented.
>>

> Well excuse me then, I apologize, from what I could read of his post he
> simply asked how he could convert DVDs to watch them on his PSP. I didn't
> see anything about renting said DVDs nor of pirating shows off of the
> internet.

He didn't say anything about any of those things, fred is a dumb ass.

> "RnR Lesnar" <rnrcartmnospaman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > The program Mattinglyfan said is the best option. Just be sure to set
the
> > sound level at 200% because its tough to hear the videos sometimes if
you
> > don't do that.
> >

> Damnit! That's why. Where the heck do you do that?

Setup/Profiles/Audio Settings. There is a slide bar.

"Bugman" <jmposing@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message
>>
>> "RnR Lesnar" <rnrcartmnospaman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> > The program Mattinglyfan said is the best option. Just be sure to set
> the
>> > sound level at 200% because its tough to hear the videos sometimes if
> you
>> > don't do that.
>> >

>> Damnit! That's why. Where the heck do you do that?
>
> Setup/Profiles/Audio Settings. There is a slide bar.

Thanks, found it.

>> > RnR Lesnar
>> >

>> > "William" <sonic_dxREMOVETHIS@telenet.be> wrote in message

"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message

SIGH.
Sorry for giving your stalker a reason to chime in ;-(

> "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message
>
> SIGH.
> Sorry for giving your stalker a reason to chime in ;-(

SIGH.
Sad that Butt Bandito can't keep me out of his mouth.

In article <42b97bad$0$686$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>,
fredliken@toocool4school.com says...

>"Angel" <Angela7422@Yahoo.com> wrote in message news:XoGdnQL4IoWYOCXfRVn-
>
>> What makes him a pirate? He probably just wants to watch some DVDs, which
>> he probably owns, on his PSP.
>
>No, he already said he rents them and copies them then returns the discs.
>Also BitTorrents pirated shows off the Internet. It's all well documented.

Hey Fred please forward me the evidence so that I may send it to the homeland
security director up there in Mankato Minnesota(Mrs. Limpkey over on Saratoga
Way). She will get to the bottom of this problem in a hurry.

> In article <42b97bad$0$686$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>,
> fredliken@toocool4school.com says...
>>
>>"Angel" <Angela7422@Yahoo.com> wrote in message news:XoGdnQL4IoWYOCXfRVn-
>>
>>> What makes him a pirate? He probably just wants to watch some DVDs,
>>> which
>>> he probably owns, on his PSP.
>>
>>No, he already said he rents them and copies them then returns the discs.
>>Also BitTorrents pirated shows off the Internet. It's all well
>>documented.
>
> Hey Fred please forward me the evidence so that I may send it to the
> homeland
> security director up there in Mankato Minnesota(Mrs. Limpkey over on
> Saratoga
> Way). She will get to the bottom of this problem in a hurry.

That's just mean. They'll send him to the gulag.

> "Boody Bandit" <boodybandit@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message
>>
>> SIGH.
>> Sorry for giving your stalker a reason to chime in ;-(
>
> SIGH.
> Sad that Butt Bandito can't keep me out of his mouth.

If he's such the Butt Bandito, then wouldnt he be in your ass?? Hmm...
seems you would be the scholar on the subject, eh?