Sony PSP - howto

Last response: in Video Games
Share
June 21, 2005 10:10:34 PM

Is there a easy way to copy a DVD to view on the PSP
I have DVDshrink to backup my DVD movies and is very easy in use, is there
such a program that converts a DVD movie to PSP format?

thanks

More about : sony psp howto

Anonymous
June 21, 2005 10:10:35 PM

"William" <sonic_dxREMOVETHIS@telenet.be> wrote in message
> Is there a easy way to copy a DVD to view on the PSP
> I have DVDshrink to backup my DVD movies and is very easy in use, is there
> such a program that converts a DVD movie to PSP format?
>
> thanks

www.pspvideo9.com
Anonymous
June 21, 2005 10:10:35 PM

The program Mattinglyfan said is the best option. Just be sure to set the
sound level at 200% because its tough to hear the videos sometimes if you
don't do that.

RnR Lesnar

"William" <sonic_dxREMOVETHIS@telenet.be> wrote in message
> Is there a easy way to copy a DVD to view on the PSP
> I have DVDshrink to backup my DVD movies and is very easy in use, is there
> such a program that converts a DVD movie to PSP format?
>
> thanks

June 21, 2005 10:10:36 PM

"RnR Lesnar" <rnrcartmnospaman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:D 99rlm$6c0$1@news.datasync.com...
> The program Mattinglyfan said is the best option. Just be sure to set the
> sound level at 200% because its tough to hear the videos sometimes if you
> don't do that.

Damnit! That's why. Where the heck do you do that?

> RnR Lesnar
>

> "William" <sonic_dxREMOVETHIS@telenet.be> wrote in message
>> Is there a easy way to copy a DVD to view on the PSP
>> I have DVDshrink to backup my DVD movies and is very easy in use, is
>> there such a program that converts a DVD movie to PSP format?
>>
>> thanks

Anonymous
June 21, 2005 10:43:21 PM

"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message

> "William" <sonic_dxREMOVETHIS@telenet.be> wrote in message
> > Is there a easy way to copy a DVD to view on the PSP
> > I have DVDshrink to backup my DVD movies and is very easy in use, is
there
> > such a program that converts a DVD movie to PSP format?
> >
> > thanks
> >

> www.pspvideo9.com

U BLOODY NO GOOD PIRATE!
I am forwarding this to the FBI.
*damn I miss Omar :-)*
Anonymous
June 21, 2005 10:59:19 PM

"Boody Bandit" <boodybandit@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message
>>
>> "William" <sonic_dxREMOVETHIS@telenet.be> wrote in message
>> > Is there a easy way to copy a DVD to view on the PSP
>> > I have DVDshrink to backup my DVD movies and is very easy in use, is
> there
>> > such a program that converts a DVD movie to PSP format?
>> >
>> > thanks
>> >

>> www.pspvideo9.com
>
> U BLOODY NO GOOD PIRATE!
> I am forwarding this to the FBI.
> *damn I miss Omar :-)*

Making a back up... or even wanting your DVD on your psp makes you a pirate?

Guess i'm a pirate
June 21, 2005 11:39:47 PM

"Boody Bandit" <boodybandit@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message
>>
>> "William" <sonic_dxREMOVETHIS@telenet.be> wrote in message
>> > Is there a easy way to copy a DVD to view on the PSP
>> > I have DVDshrink to backup my DVD movies and is very easy in use, is
> there
>> > such a program that converts a DVD movie to PSP format?
>> >
>> > thanks
>> >

>> www.pspvideo9.com
>
> U BLOODY NO GOOD PIRATE!
> I am forwarding this to the FBI.
> *damn I miss Omar :-)*

What makes him a pirate? He probably just wants to watch some DVDs, which
he probably owns, on his PSP.
Anonymous
June 22, 2005 12:34:38 AM

In article <r_adnbMDC-SZwiXfRVn-gw@comcast.com>,
Estoscacahuates@comcast.netdeeznuts says...

>"William" <sonic_dxREMOVETHIS@telenet.be> wrote in message
>> Is there a easy way to copy a DVD to view on the PSP
>> I have DVDshrink to backup my DVD movies and is very easy in use, is there
>> such a program that converts a DVD movie to PSP format?
>>
>> thanks
>>

>www.pspvideo9.com

You have been reported to the chief of Homeland Security in North Mankato
Minnesota.
Anonymous
June 22, 2005 12:34:39 AM

"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
> In article <r_adnbMDC-SZwiXfRVn-gw@comcast.com>,
> Estoscacahuates@comcast.netdeeznuts says...
>>

>>"William" <sonic_dxREMOVETHIS@telenet.be> wrote in message
>>> Is there a easy way to copy a DVD to view on the PSP
>>> I have DVDshrink to backup my DVD movies and is very easy in use, is
>>> there
>>> such a program that converts a DVD movie to PSP format?
>>>
>>> thanks
>>>

>>www.pspvideo9.com
>>

> You have been reported to the chief of Homeland Security in North Mankato
> Minnesota.

Ah snap! Better go in to hiding!
Anonymous
June 22, 2005 2:32:41 AM

"Brenden D. Chase" <brenden.chaseREMOVE@THISgmail.com> wrote in message

> "Boody Bandit" <boodybandit@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in
message

> >> "William" <sonic_dxREMOVETHIS@telenet.be> wrote in message
> > there

> >> www.pspvideo9.com
> >
> > U BLOODY NO GOOD PIRATE!
> > I am forwarding this to the FBI.
> > *damn I miss Omar :-)*
> >

> Making a back up... or even wanting your DVD on your psp makes you a
pirate?

> Guess i'm a pirate

*woooosh*
Anonymous
June 22, 2005 2:32:53 AM

"Angel" <Angela7422@Yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Boody Bandit" <boodybandit@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in
message

> >> "William" <sonic_dxREMOVETHIS@telenet.be> wrote in message
> > there

> >> www.pspvideo9.com
> >
> > U BLOODY NO GOOD PIRATE!
> > I am forwarding this to the FBI.
> > *damn I miss Omar :-)*
> >

> What makes him a pirate? He probably just wants to watch some DVDs, which
> he probably owns, on his PSP.

*double woooosh*
Anonymous
June 22, 2005 3:06:44 AM

"Brenden D. Chase" <brenden.chaseREMOVE@THISgmail.com> wrote in message

> "Boody Bandit" <boodybandit@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "William" <sonic_dxREMOVETHIS@telenet.be> wrote in message
>> there

>>> www.pspvideo9.com
>>
>> U BLOODY NO GOOD PIRATE!
>> I am forwarding this to the FBI.
>> *damn I miss Omar :-)*
>>

> Making a back up... or even wanting your DVD on your psp makes you a
> pirate?
>
> Guess i'm a pirate

He was mocking a certain group of idiots.
Anonymous
June 22, 2005 1:55:02 PM

"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message

> He was mocking a certain group of idiots.

If they don't agree with you, they are idiots. Oh, seems you're not
adhering to your morals well, Mr O'WhateverWillFitGoesThere!
Anonymous
June 22, 2005 1:56:02 PM

"Angel" <Angela7422@Yahoo.com> wrote in message news:XoGdnQL4IoWYOCXfRVn-

> What makes him a pirate? He probably just wants to watch some DVDs, which
> he probably owns, on his PSP.

No, he already said he rents them and copies them then returns the discs.
Also BitTorrents pirated shows off the Internet. It's all well documented.
June 22, 2005 3:47:42 PM

"Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
> "Angel" <Angela7422@Yahoo.com> wrote in message news:XoGdnQL4IoWYOCXfRVn-
>
>> What makes him a pirate? He probably just wants to watch some DVDs,
>> which he probably owns, on his PSP.
>
> No, he already said he rents them and copies them then returns the discs.
> Also BitTorrents pirated shows off the Internet. It's all well
> documented.

Well excuse me then, I apologize, from what I could read of his post he
simply asked how he could convert DVDs to watch them on his PSP. I didn't
see anything about renting said DVDs nor of pirating shows off of the
internet.
Anonymous
June 22, 2005 3:47:43 PM

> "Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
>> "Angel" <Angela7422@Yahoo.com> wrote in message news:XoGdnQL4IoWYOCXfRVn-
>>
>>> What makes him a pirate? He probably just wants to watch some DVDs,
>>> which he probably owns, on his PSP.
>>
>> No, he already said he rents them and copies them then returns the discs.
>> Also BitTorrents pirated shows off the Internet. It's all well
>> documented.
>
> Well excuse me then, I apologize,

WHat? lol.

> from what I could read of his post he simply asked how he could convert
> DVDs to watch them on his PSP. I didn't see anything about renting said
> DVDs nor of pirating shows off of the internet.

Yeah, he doesn't deny it.
Anonymous
June 22, 2005 5:40:28 PM

> "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message
>
>> He was mocking a certain group of idiots.
>
> If they don't agree with you, they are idiots. Oh, seems you're not
> adhering to your morals well, Mr O'WhateverWillFitGoesThere!

Claiming to report something to the FBI about games on the usenet makes
someone an idiot, dumb ass. It has nothing to do with agreeing with me,
stupid bastard.
Anonymous
June 22, 2005 5:42:13 PM

"Angel" <Angela7422@Yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
>> "Angel" <Angela7422@Yahoo.com> wrote in message news:XoGdnQL4IoWYOCXfRVn-
>>
>>> What makes him a pirate? He probably just wants to watch some DVDs,
>>> which he probably owns, on his PSP.
>>
>> No, he already said he rents them and copies them then returns the discs.
>> Also BitTorrents pirated shows off the Internet. It's all well
>> documented.
>>

> Well excuse me then, I apologize, from what I could read of his post he
> simply asked how he could convert DVDs to watch them on his PSP. I didn't
> see anything about renting said DVDs nor of pirating shows off of the
> internet.

He didn't say anything about any of those things, fred is a dumb ass.
Anonymous
June 22, 2005 6:47:53 PM

"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message
news:o uSdneOhiLzLFCXfRVn-2A@comcast.com...

> "RnR Lesnar" <rnrcartmnospaman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:D 99rlm$6c0$1@news.datasync.com...
> > The program Mattinglyfan said is the best option. Just be sure to set
the
> > sound level at 200% because its tough to hear the videos sometimes if
you
> > don't do that.
> >

> Damnit! That's why. Where the heck do you do that?

Setup/Profiles/Audio Settings. There is a slide bar.

> > RnR Lesnar
> >

> > "William" <sonic_dxREMOVETHIS@telenet.be> wrote in message
> >> Is there a easy way to copy a DVD to view on the PSP
> >> I have DVDshrink to backup my DVD movies and is very easy in use, is
> >> there such a program that converts a DVD movie to PSP format?
> >>
> >> thanks

Anonymous
June 22, 2005 8:20:02 PM

"Bugman" <jmposing@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message
> news:o uSdneOhiLzLFCXfRVn-2A@comcast.com...
>>
>> "RnR Lesnar" <rnrcartmnospaman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:D 99rlm$6c0$1@news.datasync.com...
>> > The program Mattinglyfan said is the best option. Just be sure to set
> the
>> > sound level at 200% because its tough to hear the videos sometimes if
> you
>> > don't do that.
>> >

>> Damnit! That's why. Where the heck do you do that?
>
> Setup/Profiles/Audio Settings. There is a slide bar.

Thanks, found it.

>> > RnR Lesnar
>> >

>> > "William" <sonic_dxREMOVETHIS@telenet.be> wrote in message

Anonymous
June 22, 2005 8:23:51 PM

"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message

SIGH.
Sorry for giving your stalker a reason to chime in ;-(
Anonymous
June 22, 2005 8:23:52 PM

> "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message
>
> SIGH.
> Sorry for giving your stalker a reason to chime in ;-(

SIGH.
Sad that Butt Bandito can't keep me out of his mouth.
Anonymous
June 22, 2005 8:29:41 PM

In article <42b97bad$0$686$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>,
fredliken@toocool4school.com says...

>"Angel" <Angela7422@Yahoo.com> wrote in message news:XoGdnQL4IoWYOCXfRVn-
>
>> What makes him a pirate? He probably just wants to watch some DVDs, which
>> he probably owns, on his PSP.
>
>No, he already said he rents them and copies them then returns the discs.
>Also BitTorrents pirated shows off the Internet. It's all well documented.

Hey Fred please forward me the evidence so that I may send it to the homeland
security director up there in Mankato Minnesota(Mrs. Limpkey over on Saratoga
Way). She will get to the bottom of this problem in a hurry.
Anonymous
June 22, 2005 8:29:42 PM

> In article <42b97bad$0$686$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>,
> fredliken@toocool4school.com says...
>>
>>"Angel" <Angela7422@Yahoo.com> wrote in message news:XoGdnQL4IoWYOCXfRVn-
>>
>>> What makes him a pirate? He probably just wants to watch some DVDs,
>>> which
>>> he probably owns, on his PSP.
>>
>>No, he already said he rents them and copies them then returns the discs.
>>Also BitTorrents pirated shows off the Internet. It's all well
>>documented.
>
> Hey Fred please forward me the evidence so that I may send it to the
> homeland
> security director up there in Mankato Minnesota(Mrs. Limpkey over on
> Saratoga
> Way). She will get to the bottom of this problem in a hurry.

That's just mean. They'll send him to the gulag.
Anonymous
June 22, 2005 9:40:04 PM

> "Boody Bandit" <boodybandit@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message
>>
>> SIGH.
>> Sorry for giving your stalker a reason to chime in ;-(
>
> SIGH.
> Sad that Butt Bandito can't keep me out of his mouth.

If he's such the Butt Bandito, then wouldnt he be in your ass?? Hmm...
seems you would be the scholar on the subject, eh?
Anonymous
June 22, 2005 9:40:05 PM

"Brenden D. Chase" <brenden.chaseREMOVE@THISgmail.com> wrote

>> SIGH.
>> Sad that Butt Bandito can't keep me out of his mouth.
>
> If he's such the Butt Bandito, then wouldnt he be in your ass?? Hmm...
> seems you would be the scholar on the subject, eh?

That's non-sequitor.
Anonymous
June 22, 2005 9:40:06 PM

> "Brenden D. Chase" <brenden.chaseREMOVE@THISgmail.com> wrote
>
>>> SIGH.
>>> Sad that Butt Bandito can't keep me out of his mouth.
>>
>> If he's such the Butt Bandito, then wouldnt he be in your ass?? Hmm...
>> seems you would be the scholar on the subject, eh?
>
> That's non-sequitor.

You're asexual.
Anonymous
June 22, 2005 9:40:07 PM

"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote

>>> If he's such the Butt Bandito, then wouldnt he be in your ass?? Hmm...
>>> seems you would be the scholar on the subject, eh?
>>
>> That's non-sequitor.
>
> You're asexual.

Thanks to my frightening experience trying to help your wife on to the flat
bed, Mattingly "Tom Peters" Fan. I'll never forget the stench of spoiled
eggs and rotting jism when she killed one of the four lifts and her legs
flew open. Oh, the horror! Luckily only one guy was blinded. The rest
were saved by the fumes making our eyes water so much we were saved the view
of her catcher's mitt.
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 1:06:11 AM

> "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote

>>> That's non-sequitor.
>>
>> You're asexual.
>
> Thanks to my frightening experience trying to help your wife on to the
> flat bed, Mattingly "Tom Peters" Fan. I'll never forget the stench of
> spoiled eggs and rotting jism when she killed one of the four lifts and
> her legs flew open. Oh, the horror! Luckily only one guy was blinded.
> The rest were saved by the fumes making our eyes water so much we were
> saved the view of her catcher's mitt.

You keep using "she" in your diluted fantasy. That could be funny if we
weren't all well aware that you were a virgin. The last time a vagina
touched your face, it was covered in amniotic fluid.
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 3:19:37 AM

> "Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
>> "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote

>>> You're asexual.
>>
>> Thanks to my frightening experience trying to help your wife on to the
>> flat bed, Mattingly "Tom Peters" Fan. I'll never forget the stench of
>> spoiled eggs and rotting jism when she killed one of the four lifts and
>> her legs flew open. Oh, the horror! Luckily only one guy was blinded.
>> The rest were saved by the fumes making our eyes water so much we were
>> saved the view of her catcher's mitt.
>>

> You keep using "she" in your diluted fantasy. That could be funny if we
> weren't all well aware that you were a virgin. The last time a vagina
> touched your face, it was covered in amniotic fluid.

That's a different twist on an old joke... LOL
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 1:46:01 PM

"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message

>> Too bad you had to ruin it with your insults. :(  You just can't be the
>> bigger man.
>
> Who ruined it with insults?

You. You are like a lot of pirates. All defensive instead of just letting
it go. It's your conscience and emotions that you can't control. Lack of
discipline. Probably from a mother that lacked discipline herself and a dad
that didn't care, and therefore they had a hard time raising you to be a
man.
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 1:48:02 PM

"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote

> You keep using "she" in your diluted fantasy. That could be funny if we
> weren't all well aware that you were a virgin. The last time a vagina
> touched your face, it was covered in amniotic fluid.

Redux.
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 1:50:47 PM

Brenden D. Chase wrote:
> "Boody Bandit" <boodybandit@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message
> >>
> >> "William" <sonic_dxREMOVETHIS@telenet.be> wrote in message
> > there

> >> www.pspvideo9.com
> >
> > U BLOODY NO GOOD PIRATE!
> > I am forwarding this to the FBI.
> > *damn I miss Omar :-)*
> >

> Making a back up... or even wanting your DVD on your psp makes you a pirate?
>
> Guess i'm a pirate

No, renting DVDs, burning them to the memory stick and then returning
the DVDs while keeping said movies on your memory stick, makes you a
pirate.

It's called stealing.
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 9:20:07 PM

"Robert P Holley" <holleyrp@delanet.com> wrote in message

> Brenden D. Chase wrote:
>> "Boody Bandit" <boodybandit@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> >
>> > "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in
>> > message

>> > there

>> > U BLOODY NO GOOD PIRATE!
>> > I am forwarding this to the FBI.
>> > *damn I miss Omar :-)*
>> >

>> Making a back up... or even wanting your DVD on your psp makes you a
>> pirate?
>>
>> Guess i'm a pirate
>
> No, renting DVDs, burning them to the memory stick and then returning
> the DVDs while keeping said movies on your memory stick, makes you a
> pirate.
>
> It's called stealing.

i know
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 10:49:33 PM

> "Robert P Holley" <holleyrp@delanet.com> wrote in message
>>

>> Brenden D. Chase wrote:
>>> "Boody Bandit" <boodybandit@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Making a back up... or even wanting your DVD on your psp makes you a
>>> pirate?
>>>
>>> Guess i'm a pirate
>>
>> No, renting DVDs, burning them to the memory stick and then returning
>> the DVDs while keeping said movies on your memory stick, makes you a
>> pirate.
>>
>> It's called stealing.
>>

> i know

Now all they have to do is create a 5 or 6 GB memory stick and it would be
possible to KEEP movies on them. The way it stands now, you have to make
room on even the 1GB to watch a different movie. If you just want to watch
the movie once, it works perfectly well as far as I am concerned. If you
want to keep a lower quality movie on your only source of game saves and
music while it takes up space, I guess you better pick one or two movies
that you really love because that is all that you will ever have on the
memory stick.
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 10:50:07 PM

> "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote
>
>> You keep using "she" in your diluted fantasy. That could be funny if we
>> weren't all well aware that you were a virgin. The last time a vagina
>> touched your face, it was covered in amniotic fluid.
>
> Redux.

Acid Reflux.
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 10:54:27 PM

> "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message
>
>>> Too bad you had to ruin it with your insults. :(  You just can't be the
>>> bigger man.
>>
>> Who ruined it with insults?
>
> You. You are like a lot of pirates. All defensive instead of just
> letting it go. It's your conscience and emotions that you can't control.

I control my emotions better than you control your bodily functions

>Lack of discipline. Probably from a mother that lacked discipline herself
>and a dad that didn't care, and therefore they had a hard time raising you
>to be a man.

Spoken like a psychologist who may have been touched in his special place a
few too many times.

My mother is a retired Lt. Colonel in the US Army so she has a great deal
more discipline than the tire plant workers you call mom and dad. You are
right, my dad didn't show much interest in my activities growing up. The
son of an orchestral conductor who hates classical music doesn't often go
over too well. You got me there Freddie.
!