1. Processor: Intel Core i5-2500 Sandy Bridge 3.3GHz (3.7GHz Turbo Boost) LGA 1155 95W Quad-Core Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 2000 BX80623I52500
2. Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-Z68A-D3H-B3 LGA 1155 Intel Z68 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
3. RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Desktop Memory Model F3-10666CL8D-4GBRM
4. Cooling: Stock heatsink and fan included with processor (I'm not planning to overclock)
5. Graphics Card: My old Radeon HD 4650 1GB. I may upgrade it in the future.
6. Hard Drive: I want to use my current hard drive. Where can I find its version and whether it will work on the new motherboard?
7. Case: HEC 6K28BBX585 Black 0.8mm SECC Steel MicroATX Mini Tower Computer Case 585W Power Supply
8. Power Supply: 585W with case.