Tekken 5

owen

"Absolute" <123@456.com> wrote in message
news:d9e91i$d1c$1@news7.svr.pol.co.uk...
> Any cop?

dunno. is it out yet in uk?

dp

whens it coming out? it says september on ign, is that right?
any1 got it yet, from UK?

thanx

dev

"Owen" <spam@spam.com> wrote in message

> "Absolute" <123@456.com> wrote in message
> > Any cop?
> >

> dunno. is it out yet in uk?

owen

"DP" <DP@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> whens it coming out? it says september on ign, is that right?
> any1 got it yet, from UK?

Hmm. That's odd. Seems to be available right now, from Amazon.co.uk and
other places.

I had it on pre-order with them for months, but they seem to have removed it
from my preorder list without notice, and without fulfilling the order
either! And there was me expecting it to turn up in the post the moment it
was released! :eek:(

Owen

dp

weird but, pc world got it today i think. its on their website.

> "DP" <DP@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > whens it coming out? it says september on ign, is that right?
> > any1 got it yet, from UK?
> >

> Hmm. That's odd. Seems to be available right now, from Amazon.co.uk and
> other places.
>
> I had it on pre-order with them for months, but they seem to have removed
it
> from my preorder list without notice, and without fulfilling the order
> either! And there was me expecting it to turn up in the post the moment
it
> was released! :eek:(
>

> Owen

bc4

"DP" <DP@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> whens it coming out? it says september on ign, is that right?
> any1 got it yet, from UK?
>
> thanx

Okay, I'm not from UK, but I'm in NZ, a PAL region, and the game came out
here today (1st of July), so it should be out in the UK now, and if not then
soon.

I've got it sitting on my shelf right now, but I haven't tried it yet -
watching "Northern Exposure" on DVD right now...

<=[BC]=>

<=[BC]=>

owen

"BC" <animusainthere@ihug.co.nzorami> wrote in message

> "DP" <DP@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> whens it coming out? it says september on ign, is that right?
>> any1 got it yet, from UK?
>>
>> thanx
>
> Okay, I'm not from UK, but I'm in NZ, a PAL region, and the game came out
> here today (1st of July), so it should be out in the UK now, and if not
> then soon.
>
> I've got it sitting on my shelf right now, but I haven't tried it yet -
> watching "Northern Exposure" on DVD right now...
>
> <=[BC]=>
>
> <=[BC]=>

I've just (re)ordered Tekken 5 from amazon.co.uk and lookin forward to it's
arrival :eek:)

Owen