GPU aftermarket cooling

I have 2 msi gtx 560ti hawk cards and am wondering if there is a quieter aftermarket cooling system that works as well or better for relatively cheap.

Any help is appreciated. :)
6 answers Last reply
More about aftermarket cooling
  1. Those cards have Frozr III coolers on them. Are you having overheating issues?

Why do you want an aftermarket cooler?
  2. ahnilated said:

I'm a huge fan of the accelero twin turbo on that page... used to have one on my 4870 cooled it about 20 degrees more than the stock AND was much much more quiet
  3. Arctic Cooling VGA works extremely well, something you need to find out though is if non reference cards can be used with them. I assume your having to have your fans run loud due to them overheating. Are your cards right next to one another in the pcie slots? If you answer yes, then arctic cooling will not solve your problem. Not to mention Arctic Cooling takes up 2 slots, so essentially a single vid card will take 3 slots.
  4. blade061188 said:
    Those cards have Frozr III coolers on them. Are you having overheating issues?

Why do you want an aftermarket cooler?

They are just really loud and i want something quieter, they cool fine but just thinking I might go for a more quiet option if it is a reasonable price
  5. Sure, well, you should be fine with any of the links above
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards GPUs Cooling Graphics