Problem With computer?

Shawn4455

Honorable
Apr 20, 2012
First off Id like to say hello, and thank you for letting me join your community, ill be helping people with there problems and also needing help with me own lol =]

First there is a problem with a build I did about 1 a year ago here are the specs:

COOLER MASTER Storm Scout
MSI 870S-G46 AM3 AMD 870
ASUS ENGTX460 DirectCU/2DI/1GD5 GeForce GTX 460 1gb
AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition Deneb 3.2GHz Socket AM3
G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB ddr 1333

Okay here is the problem. The computer will shut off or even after being shut off will not load up/POST, It turns on fans are running etc. The it says no signal on the computer screen. This before had happened before it started working again, So I started with the ram first, RAM did not work, then I believe I changed the graphics card with mine and it worked but then later it stopped once again. Last but no least I moved the RAM to the two extra slots It had and it started working flawlessly till recently. He was playing that new game Terra online and all of the sudden it shut off, could it be over heating? Or could it be the Mobo is dead, I don't know. Personally I think its the MOBO or the CPU, what makes me lead to the MOBO is the slot changed, But what about the CPU I've never had a bad CPU, could it also be the PSU? I dunno.