Sign in with
Your question

Compaq NC 4000 laptop wireless driver

Last response: in Wireless Networking
April 26, 2011 7:07:11 PM

Hello,
I have an old Compaq/HP NC4000 which I'm unable to get on the net wireless. I suspect there's a driver missing, but don't know where I can find it. HP's support page was of no help, so I hope someone can help me. Maybe I also can get Windows 7 to work on it?
In advance thank you!
a b F Wireless
a b α HP
April 26, 2011 8:37:51 PM

no drivers for win 7 or vista buy an adapter!
December 8, 2011 10:29:41 PM

I have the same issue with my NC4000 after reinstalling windows. have you found the driver or have given up and getting a newer laptop :- ) ? would really appreciate help if you can point me to the right site to download the driver or any other solution you may have . thanks

kirstentoh@gmail.com

Boiling said:
Hello,
I have an old Compaq/HP NC4000 which I'm unable to get on the net wireless. I suspect there's a driver missing, but don't know where I can find it. HP's support page was of no help, so I hope someone can help me. Maybe I also can get Windows 7 to work on it?
In advance thank you!

Related resources
December 8, 2011 10:33:30 PM

HI, i am having the same issue with you after i reinstall xp. have you found the driver? would appreciate if you could point me to the right site or if you had found some other soluton.

kirstetoh@gmail.com

Boiling said:
Hello,
In advance thank you!

December 8, 2011 10:34:00 PM

HI, i am having the same issue with you after i reinstall xp. have you found the driver? would appreciate if you could point me to the right site or if you had found some other soluton.

kirstetoh

Boiling said:
Hello,
In advance thank you!
!