Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Side panel mod & additional case fan inquiry

Last response: in Components
April 21, 2012 2:02:36 AM

i have a haf 912 case and i want to mod my side panel by adding a glass/plastic plate on it
is there a site or store where i could purchase one?

also, i am planning to add an additional fan to this area

what should i use to keep it in place?


Best solution

a c 139 ) Power supply
April 21, 2012 11:50:57 AM

It doesn't look like there is any easy solution for a top drive bay case fan option.
You'll need to custom fabricate and solid mount a fan bracket to that area.

Or start out with a kit and figure out how to mount it.
Single 120mm Fan Bracket Kit
A 92mm sized fan/bracket might work out OK too.

Related resources
a c 111 ) Power supply
April 21, 2012 9:39:50 PM

You can use glue dots, or something that can stick the fan to that part.
April 23, 2012 11:20:53 PM

Best answer selected by aznpiggy.