Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Off Topis: But I need the help of my fellow gamers

Tags:
  • Console Gaming
  • Games
  • CD-Rom
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
Anonymous
June 25, 2005 8:50:03 PM

Ok, so I can't play games all the time...sometimes school work breaks in.
For my current project I am going to try creating a Music Player but I also
want it to Rip CDs. So I have a question for all my fellow gamers out
there. Right now I am trying to decide if I should make it Rip just an
entire CD at once or if giving people the ability to Rip select tracks is
really important. I have it doing an entire CD now but I was wondering if
people really cared if they could rip just certain tracks or if most people
just rip'd the entire CD and deleted songs they didn't want. Thoughts?

I appreciate any help with this. I want to make something that people would
like to use :)

-Mark

More about : topis fellow gamers

Anonymous
June 29, 2005 1:15:57 AM

Mark McNulty <MarkMcNulty@comcast.net> wrote:
> Ok, so I can't play games all the time...sometimes school work breaks in.
> For my current project I am going to try creating a Music Player but I also
> want it to Rip CDs. So I have a question for all my fellow gamers out
> there. Right now I am trying to decide if I should make it Rip just an
> entire CD at once or if giving people the ability to Rip select tracks is
> really important. I have it doing an entire CD now but I was wondering if
> people really cared if they could rip just certain tracks or if most people
> just rip'd the entire CD and deleted songs they didn't want. Thoughts?

If you think about it, being able to rip the whole CD is the same as
choosing to rip all tracks. So you might as well let the user rip
selected tracks, but put in a "rip all" button as well.