FS Cellphones

Last response: in Technologies
August 6, 2004 3:43:42 AM

I have these phones for sale in Windsor I will ship thanks Jean
Bell Audiovox cdm-8459bm in like new condition ready for activation. Color
speakerphone all the toys $100 OBO

Nokia 3390 GSM(Fido branded) this phone is unlocked and ready to use on any
gsm network $40 OBO

Nokia 5190 GSM(Fido branded) this phone is unlocked and ready to use on any
gsm network $30 OBO

Mitsubishi G310 Fido GSM in good shape $25 OBO

These phones come with ac adapters and can be seen at
stufforsale-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

More about : cellphones

Anonymous
August 6, 2004 1:34:24 PM

I'd be interested in 3390. What condition is the battery in, and what's
included? Please email me

!