Closed

Trying to unlock my Panasonic x70...

Last response: in Technologies
August 6, 2004 3:07:07 PM

Hi guys....

I bought a Panasonic x70 through eBay. The seller claimed it was
network unlocked, but it wasn't. I'm not even sure what network it's
locked to, but I'm fairly certain it's not here in the US. (Gee, I'm
the first one in this country to get this phone! Aren't I cool? Groan.)

Anyone with any info on how to unlock this phone, or even to find out
which network it's locked to, please, please contact me.
SkyPork@yahoo.com is a good address to use.

Thanks in advance!

More about : unlock panasonic x70

August 6, 2004 8:02:18 PM

I always try four or more zeros. Sometimes
works. Call Panasonic, they may give you
the code.
June 11, 2011 9:59:34 AM

Quote:

Hi guys....

I bought a Panasonic x70 through eBay. The seller claimed it was
network unlocked, but it wasn't. I'm not even sure what network it's
locked to, but I'm fairly certain it's not here in the US. (Gee, I'm
the first one in this country to get this phone! Aren't I cool? Groan.)

Anyone with any info on how to unlock this phone, or even to find out
which network it's locked to, please, please contact me.
SkyPork@yahoo.com is a good address to use.

Thanks in advance!

There can be many ways to Unlock your phone. As far as i know unlocking by codes is the simple and safe way. I will suggest the website http://www.theunlockspot.com/panasonic-x70/rs10wp9/ which is doing good service and they were recommended highly in the cell phone forums.
I used them to unlock my cell phone. contacted them and within 30 mins i had my unlock code and my phone was unlocked.
Hope this helps.Also you jst try to use below the instruction will made you easy to unlock your mobile...
Warning : Do not enter any wrong unlock codes on your Panasonic X70 mobile phones. If you enter over a certain amount of wrong unlock codes on your Panasonic X70 mobile phone, your phone may get hard locked and sometimes become unusable.

1 - Switch ON your Panasonic X70 without any SIM Card.
2 - Compose : 746 and press 2 times the button "OK".
3 - A new menu will appear, select "NCK",
4 - Enter the Unlock Code.
June 12, 2011 2:36:12 AM

This topic has been closed by Buwish
!