Sign in with
Your question

Panasonic tv to pc

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
November 11, 2011 1:51:42 PM

Hello,

Recently I have attached my pc using HDMI to my 46" Panasonic Viera tv. I have an NVIDIA 1gb video card and I noticed that when the resolution is set to 1920x1080, the edges are cut off on the screen, especially when im using a browser. After playing with the resolution, I figured out that you simply have to go to your "Menu" then "Picture" settings on your tv and "Advanced Settings". THen at bottome of this menu, select "HD Size" and set it to 'Size 2'
This fixed the edge issue and now I can browse and enjoy!

More about : panasonic

November 11, 2011 2:13:59 PM

Do you have a question?

It seems like you solved your issue yourself.
m
l
January 5, 2014 7:25:55 AM

marekm83 said:
Hello,

Recently I have attached my pc using HDMI to my 46" Panasonic Viera tv. I have an NVIDIA 1gb video card and I noticed that when the resolution is set to 1920x1080, the edges are cut off on the screen, especially when im using a browser. After playing with the resolution, I figured out that you simply have to go to your "Menu" then "Picture" settings on your tv and "Advanced Settings". THen at bottome of this menu, select "HD Size" and set it to 'Size 2'
This fixed the edge issue and now I can browse and enjoy!

Dude i have the same monitor, and my graphics card is ATI Radeon HD 5000 Series. I have the HDMI USB Cabel. I can't switch it to PC. /Black Screen. If you can help, please reply to me.
m
l
Related resources
!