Newbie GT 1: Platinum or Original (in VG condition)? Which..

Hi,

Any content difference (software, booklet, etc.) between the
platinum and original versions of Gran Turismo 1?

Cheers,
LG.

LG wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Any content difference (software, booklet, etc.) between the
> platinum and original versions of Gran Turismo 1?
>
> Cheers,
> LG.

I haven't noticed any difference in the old GT games between versions.
Sometimes if you use a cheat cartridge or disc it will have different
cheats for each one, so there may be something. If you can get either
and they're reasonable prices I would always prefer the less cheap
looking un-platinum look :O)
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

"Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> LG wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > Any content difference (software, booklet, etc.) between the
> > platinum and original versions of Gran Turismo 1?
> >
> > Cheers,
> > LG.
>
> I haven't noticed any difference in the old GT games between versions.
> Sometimes if you use a cheat cartridge or disc it will have different
> cheats for each one, so there may be something. If you can get either
> and they're reasonable prices I would always prefer the less cheap
> looking un-platinum look :O)
> --
> Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
> Stop and Look
> http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Right - Thanks.
I remember reading that it was GT 2 that had some sort of "memory save"
problems but was fixed for
the platinum release.

Cheers,
LG.

LG wrote:

> "Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> > LG wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > Any content difference (software, booklet, etc.) between the
> > > platinum and original versions of Gran Turismo 1?
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > > LG.
> >
> > I haven't noticed any difference in the old GT games between versions.
> > Sometimes if you use a cheat cartridge or disc it will have different
> > cheats for each one, so there may be something. If you can get either
> > and they're reasonable prices I would always prefer the less cheap
> > looking un-platinum look :O)
> > --
> > Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
> > Stop and Look
> > http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
>
> Right - Thanks.
> I remember reading that it was GT 2 that had some sort of "memory save"
> problems but was fixed for
> the platinum release.
>
> Cheers,
> LG.