Normal temprature range for AMD 1090T with cooler master 212 evo

rahulsusar

Honorable
Apr 3, 2012
Friends,

I have AMD 1090T black edition + cooler master 212 evo + Arctic Silver. My room temperature is between 36 C to 40 C.

I checked processor temperature with following utilities

Core Temp 1.0 RC3

Tj. Max 67 C
CPU 0# 39 C

Min - 33 C
Max - 44 C

AMD Overdrive

All core temperature is between 36 C to 42 C

Please let me know if it's normal temperature for the room temperature between 36 to 40 C? If it's abnormal then do I need to redo the thermal compound?

Thanks

Solution
First of all, when did you apply arctic silver? Most models of AS will take a few days to burn in until they perform to their maximum! Did you apply AS the way they wanted to? Which model of AS do you have? But it is really impossible to tell what is the "correct" temperature, as everyones processor, ambient temperature, and case is different. Or at least, in someway is different.
First of all, when did you apply arctic silver? Most models of AS will take a few days to burn in until they perform to their maximum! Did you apply AS the way they wanted to? Which model of AS do you have? But it is really impossible to tell what is the "correct" temperature, as everyones processor, ambient temperature, and case is different. Or at least, in someway is different.

Solution

rahulsusar

Honorable
Apr 3, 2012

Sorry for late reply.

Let me answer some of the questions you asked

when did you apply arctic silver?
>>>One week before I posted this question on forum.

Most models of AS will take a few days to burn in until they perform to their maximum!
>>>This was the most important information I got here. I referred the AS site for this and they have exact same suggestion.

Did you apply AS the way they wanted to?
>>>I applied using square method but AS people suggested circle method.

I am going to run the tests again and will post the results here.

Thanks

1stDean0Brav0

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2011
Ok well i got the AMD 1090T aswell but im using the CM V8 with arctic silver too and im getting about 16 degrees C on idle and about 26 degree C on load while playing Battlefield 3 so i would say those temps are just perfect since you using AMD overdrive, i am not, so ya perfect bro!

TRENDING THREADS