How to connect laptop to projector

Hello,

When my DELL laptop is already running and I connect a DELL projector, using
the keys Fn+ F7 to transfer the screen on the laptop to the projector does
not work. To connect the laptop after connecting the cable to the projecter I
have to reboot each time. Any ideas that would avoid rebooting would be good.
Thanks in advance.
1 answer Last reply
More about connect laptop projector
  1. That's because F7 is the wrong key, try F8.

    F7 is to move between regular video mode and expanded not to swap displays.

Drivers Laptops Connection Projector Dell Windows 7