Area51

Hi all, went to Morisons this afternoon, thought I would by my self a
PS2 game, so looking on the shelvs I seen "Area51" baught it took it
home and WOW vey good indeed.

Has any one else played this game yet? What do you think?

Mike.
4 answers Last reply
More about area51

    "Mike Lee" <swift240@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Hi all, went to Morisons this afternoon, thought I would by my self a PS2
    > game, so looking on the shelvs I seen "Area51" baught it took it home and
    > WOW vey good indeed.
    >
    > Has any one else played this game yet? What do you think?
    >

    > Mike.

    I have only played a little of the game and it is very cool. Very well done.
    I think its as good a fps as say a halo or hl2. Its just very solid and alot
    of fun to play. Ive just been busy with other games, but ill definitely get
    back to that one.

    I just started this game myself, and if the rest of it is as good as the
    first two hours -- WOW indeed!

    This appears to be one of the most exciting and fast-paced first-person
    shooters I've ever played. The level design is brilliant. I just hope the
    supplies of health and ammo hold out...

    The only downer is the flat monotone voiceover by David Duchovny. I hope
    they didn't pay him too much money for this!!!

    "Mike Lee" <swift240@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Hi all, went to Morisons this afternoon, thought I would by my self a
    > PS2 game, so looking on the shelvs I seen "Area51" baught it took it
    > home and WOW vey good indeed.
    >
    > Has any one else played this game yet? What do you think?
    >

    > Mike.

    "Jerry P. Danzig" <jpdanzig@worldnet.att.net>'s wild
    thoughts were released on Tue, 09 Aug 2005 13:53:02 GMT
    bearing the following fruit:

    >I just started this game myself, and if the rest of it is as good as the
    >first two hours -- WOW indeed!
    >This appears to be one of the most exciting and fast-paced first-person
    >shooters I've ever played. The level design is brilliant. I just hope the
    >supplies of health and ammo hold out...

    Really! I was disappointed. It doesn't seem fast paced at
    all. There are sections where some frantic shooting is
    neccessary but thats about it.

    I haven't finished it yet but am most of the way through,
    and health and ammo has yet to be a problem.

    >The only downer is the flat monotone voiceover by David Duchovny. I hope
    >they didn't pay him too much money for this!!!

    Agreed. I didn't even realise it was him at first. Very poor
    indeed.

    >"Mike Lee" <swift240@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    >> Hi all, went to Morisons this afternoon, thought I would by my self a
    >> PS2 game, so looking on the shelvs I seen "Area51" baught it took it
    >> home and WOW vey good indeed.
    >>
    >> Has any one else played this game yet? What do you think?
    >>

    >> Mike.

    Jan Hyde (VB MVP)

    --
    The convicted architect discovered that prison walls were not made to scale. (Gary Hallock)

    [Abolish the TV Licence - http://www.tvlicensing.biz/]

    Yeah I rented the game myself and got maybe to the 10th lvl not including
    checkpoints in less than a week. I then got stuck in an area that I cant
    get past. But if you need any help before that area just ask and I'll help
    as much as I can.
    "Jan Hyde" <StellaDrinker@REMOVE.ME.uboot.com> wrote in message
    > "Jerry P. Danzig" <jpdanzig@worldnet.att.net>'s wild
    > thoughts were released on Tue, 09 Aug 2005 13:53:02 GMT
    > bearing the following fruit:
    >
    >>I just started this game myself, and if the rest of it is as good as the
    >>first two hours -- WOW indeed!
    >>This appears to be one of the most exciting and fast-paced first-person
    >>shooters I've ever played. The level design is brilliant. I just hope
    >>the
    >>supplies of health and ammo hold out...
    >
    > Really! I was disappointed. It doesn't seem fast paced at
    > all. There are sections where some frantic shooting is
    > neccessary but thats about it.
    >
    > I haven't finished it yet but am most of the way through,
    > and health and ammo has yet to be a problem.
    >
    >>The only downer is the flat monotone voiceover by David Duchovny. I hope
    >>they didn't pay him too much money for this!!!
    >
    > Agreed. I didn't even realise it was him at first. Very poor
    > indeed.

    >>"Mike Lee" <swift240@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    >>> Hi all, went to Morisons this afternoon, thought I would by my self a
    >>> PS2 game, so looking on the shelvs I seen "Area51" baught it took it
    >>> home and WOW vey good indeed.
    >>>
    >>> Has any one else played this game yet? What do you think?
    >>>

    >>> Mike.
    >>

    > Jan Hyde (VB MVP)
    >
    > --
    > The convicted architect discovered that prison walls were not made to
    > scale. (Gary Hallock)
    >
    > [Abolish the TV Licence - http://www.tvlicensing.biz/]

Console Gaming World Of Warcraft Games Video PlayStation Sony Video Games