Area51

Hi all, went to Morisons this afternoon, thought I would by my self a
PS2 game, so looking on the shelvs I seen "Area51" baught it took it
home and WOW vey good indeed.

Has any one else played this game yet? What do you think?

Mike.

"Mike Lee" <swift240@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi all, went to Morisons this afternoon, thought I would by my self a PS2
> game, so looking on the shelvs I seen "Area51" baught it took it home and
> WOW vey good indeed.
>
> Has any one else played this game yet? What do you think?
>

> Mike.

I have only played a little of the game and it is very cool. Very well done.
I think its as good a fps as say a halo or hl2. Its just very solid and alot
of fun to play. Ive just been busy with other games, but ill definitely get
back to that one.

I just started this game myself, and if the rest of it is as good as the
first two hours -- WOW indeed!

This appears to be one of the most exciting and fast-paced first-person
shooters I've ever played. The level design is brilliant. I just hope the
supplies of health and ammo hold out...

The only downer is the flat monotone voiceover by David Duchovny. I hope
they didn't pay him too much money for this!!!

"Mike Lee" <swift240@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi all, went to Morisons this afternoon, thought I would by my self a
> PS2 game, so looking on the shelvs I seen "Area51" baught it took it
> home and WOW vey good indeed.
>
> Has any one else played this game yet? What do you think?
>

> Mike.

"Jerry P. Danzig" <jpdanzig@worldnet.att.net>'s wild
thoughts were released on Tue, 09 Aug 2005 13:53:02 GMT
bearing the following fruit:

>I just started this game myself, and if the rest of it is as good as the
>first two hours -- WOW indeed!
>This appears to be one of the most exciting and fast-paced first-person
>shooters I've ever played. The level design is brilliant. I just hope the
>supplies of health and ammo hold out...

Really! I was disappointed. It doesn't seem fast paced at
all. There are sections where some frantic shooting is
neccessary but thats about it.

I haven't finished it yet but am most of the way through,
and health and ammo has yet to be a problem.

>The only downer is the flat monotone voiceover by David Duchovny. I hope
>they didn't pay him too much money for this!!!

Agreed. I didn't even realise it was him at first. Very poor
indeed.

>"Mike Lee" <swift240@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Hi all, went to Morisons this afternoon, thought I would by my self a
>> PS2 game, so looking on the shelvs I seen "Area51" baught it took it
>> home and WOW vey good indeed.
>>
>> Has any one else played this game yet? What do you think?
>>

>> Mike.

Jan Hyde (VB MVP)

--
The convicted architect discovered that prison walls were not made to scale. (Gary Hallock)

[Abolish the TV Licence - http://www.tvlicensing.biz/]

Yeah I rented the game myself and got maybe to the 10th lvl not including
checkpoints in less than a week. I then got stuck in an area that I cant
get past. But if you need any help before that area just ask and I'll help
as much as I can.