Scheduled Task Security Tab

My Win XP Pro machine has a Security tab for Scheduled Tasks. My manager's
Win XP Pro machine does not have the Scheduled Tasks Security tab. My
machine has all applicable updates through SP1 but his does not. I am only
speculating that an update somewhere added this tab.

He is hesitant to apply Windows Updates so that is not an option. Does
anyone know if there is a tweak that will display the Sheduled Tasks Security
tab for Win XP Pro SP1 that does not involve applying Windows Updates?

Thanks in advance for any help.

OK. Never mind. I found the answer.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;328628