michelle

I am in WinXP Pro SP1. When I right click on My computer
and choose "Map Network Drive" nothing happens. No matter
how I try to open up the dialogue box for this feature,
it won't open. I can use the Net Use command to map a
drive.

michelle

It reappeared, the dialogue box now opens. It will
probably dissappear again however.