Map Network Drive not launching

I am in WinXP Pro SP1. When I right click on My computer
and choose "Map Network Drive" nothing happens. No matter
how I try to open up the dialogue box for this feature,
it won't open. I can use the Net Use command to map a
drive.
1 answer Last reply
More about network drive launching

    It reappeared, the dialogue box now opens. It will
    probably dissappear again however.

Configuration Microsoft Customization Network Drive Windows XP