FPSZacc

Honorable
Mar 25, 2012
Well my Cooler master Extreme Power 700W comes with only 2 6 pin connectors which are creently in my GTX 560 Ti and im going to get another GTX 560 Ti and Sli em up but im not sure if my power supple will run these sli for 2 reason not enough power and there are only 2 6 pin connectors and i need4. on this build i have 4 sata cables left and and i think one 4 connector left

My specs
CPU: Intel i52500K@3.3ghz
MOBO: Z68 Extreme4 Gen3
RAM: 2x4gb G.Skill Ram
HDD: western Digital 1TB 4get rpm
PSU: Cooler master Extreme Power 700W

4 Chassis Fans

Then the model I listed is probably the one you have.
It's data plate lists 52Amps +12V power which should do nicely.
17-171-054-Z05

But some CM PSUs are known to have trouble living up to the data plate specs.
Here is one reason we're concerned.
A review of the 600W model: Cooler Master eXtreme Power Plus 600 W Power Supply Review

It's not just having 2x PCI-e power connectors. There are ways around that shortage.
I just have concerns that PSU might not be able to output its full rated power in all conditions, like the 600W model.

I'll look around for a decent PSU on that site.
Have you ever worked with the pccasegear.com website?

FPSZacc

Honorable
Mar 25, 2012
Well thanks for the help, my current psu is *** for cable managment and its just not good enough so im gonna look for a good quality 750 wat or even ill just go complete overkill and get like 1000W so i dont have to worry if have enough power later on because i upgrade regulary. Im gonna buy that next month because im buying an ssd on friday