How do I rip a DVD to a format to convert to MP4?

What programs are people using to actually rip the DVD down to a format that
can then be converted to MP4 for their PSP?

I would like to be able to take the whole movie, set res etc, and rip it
into 1 file. Then use PSP Video to convert it. Any suggestions? Or links to
a page w/ info?
2 answers Last reply
More about format convert

    Google "DVD Shrink", it works with just about all DVD's. That makes a vob
    file which is converted by PSP Video 9.

    RnR Lesnar

    http://www.pspvideo9.com/

    "Kenner Costen" <kenner.costen@cox.net> wrote in message
    > What programs are people using to actually rip the DVD down to a format
    > that can then be converted to MP4 for their PSP?
    >

    > I would like to be able to take the whole movie, set res etc, and rip it
    > into 1 file. Then use PSP Video to convert it. Any suggestions? Or links
    > to a page w/ info?

Console Gaming DVD MP4 Format Video PlayStation Video Games