How do I rip a DVD to a format to convert to MP4?

Last response: in Video Games
June 30, 2005 3:30:14 AM

What programs are people using to actually rip the DVD down to a format that
can then be converted to MP4 for their PSP?

I would like to be able to take the whole movie, set res etc, and rip it
into 1 file. Then use PSP Video to convert it. Any suggestions? Or links to
a page w/ info?
Anonymous
June 30, 2005 11:34:32 AM

Google "DVD Shrink", it works with just about all DVD's. That makes a vob
file which is converted by PSP Video 9.

RnR Lesnar

"Kenner Costen" <kenner.costen@cox.net> wrote in message
news:p jMwe.12710$ro.12015@fed1read02...
> What programs are people using to actually rip the DVD down to a format
> that can then be converted to MP4 for their PSP?
>

> I would like to be able to take the whole movie, set res etc, and rip it
> into 1 file. Then use PSP Video to convert it. Any suggestions? Or links
> to a page w/ info?

Anonymous
June 30, 2005 12:49:24 PM

http://www.pspvideo9.com/